If you had to eat a particular same meal every day

Whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner- what would you choose? Your other 2 meals can vary.

For me it would be fried chicken! I can do Korean fried chicken or Mike’s Chicken (Dallas, TX) :rofl:

2 Likes

joy love GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

3 Likes

Cosign the chicken nuggets. In college I had to spend a summer alone (not with my gf - who cooked dinner every night) and I had chicken nuggs and tater tots for lunch almost every day

2 Likes

Perhaps a casualty of being spoiled by the variety of first world consumerism but I honestly can’t eat the same thing more than 2x in a row by choice.

That being said, If I had to, I’d be munching on Cane’s (sans breading) paired with CFA honey mustard sauce.

2 Likes

Spinach fiber wrap with 4 nuggs, 4 pickles, and a light drizzle of cfa sauce is something I can eat daily for sureeeeee

1 Like

Chipotle bowl with chips and queso

2 Likes

Celery sticks and ice chips

5 Likes

Soilent Green

3 Likes

So that’s buclucke. Oatmeal for me…fiber is necessary when you’re old.

1 Like

When I was in College it was either Top Ramen or CupONoodles as I didn’t have any money. (Because I spent it all on ricing out my car)

1 Like

Ooo… I love me some KFC… Korean or Kentucky… fried chicken in general… but don’t know if I can eat it every day as one of my meals.

Maybe pizza or tacos. Something that has a bit more flavor variety.

Potatoes au gratin and pork schnitzel. But only if my mom makes the schnitzel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pizza without a doubt