If anyone needs help with Toyota quotes, Philadelphia area, Tundra, Tacoma, Highlander, 4runner $225/mo. Extra $500 bonus cash in Tacoma and tundra leases this month!

Talk to cody_carter on this forum

Can you PM me all the details on a silver/grey TRD sport 4x4 Tacoma manual?

I’m interested in the Tacoma Double cab 4x4 sport manual. I’m in Ohio, in another thread you said you have a dealer in the Pittsburg area. Are you still working with that dealer?

These manual trans Tacoma sports are selling fast. The dealer had to pull one from 100 miles away today for a black one. I replied to everyone’s message. If I missed you please message me again. Thanks!

Message me and I’ll send you details

Hey the tundra crewmax is 393+ tax/tags at this dealer. Message me if interested. They have one left in cement or they can be located at other dealers

What’s the trim and options ?

Crewmax 5.7 trd off-road about 48k msrp

What about a Tundra limited. Crewmax

Hiya. Looking for a mid size (Camry, accord, sonata etc) or small suv (rav4 crv etc) for 200 or less 36 or 24 12000.
current camry lease ends this month .
750 loyalty cash from Toyota.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks

I don’t think any of those will Be under $200/mo even with loyalty. Base RAV4 is around 260plus tax/tags. Camry is 225ish

Can you give me an example of that $225 Camry? What trim and options? Is that sign and drive? Only for PA residents or NY as well?

Thanks

It’s actually 253 for the le Camry. Base model. That’s a car to buy not lease…

2 Likes

Try Concord Toyota. I have heard that Sonic dealers offer US Bank leases.

I went to South Hills Toyota in Washington PA yesterday and test drove a Tacoma TRD Pro. They’re now using US Bank as one of their lenders. However, there’s some stipulations placed on their leases such as adding a $700 fee on top of the car price to cover any dings and damage at the end of lease. Also, you’re not allowed to pull a trailer while leasing a a Tacoma Trd Pro. Not sure if this is standard practice, but last I checked I thought I was buying a truck.:flushed:

I’ve never heard of any of these things. I personally have a us bank lease and read the contract. They didn’t have any requirements or stipulations. That could be the dealer trying to scare you into a more expensive lease

Probably, the guy said that the Tacoma TRD Pro’s sell for msrp :joy: and wouldn’t budge on pricing.

Obviously, he thought I had sucker on my forehead.

Is the $700 the acquisition fee? That’s standard and required. TRD Pros pull premium. They have a markup above MSRP in SoCal.

I haven’t seen more than 5% off the pros. The sport and off roads are 10-12% off

1 week left on these Tacoma prices. Inventory is getting low, the dealer has been pulling them from virginia to Connecticut for customers.