IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan!

Not that you need it but GLWS.

Someone is getting a deal and a half!

3 Likes

If this isn’t sold by EOD I will be shocked.

Logging off of LH for the day now, before I text the significant other that we have another vehicle coming. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

This is an insanely good deal, wow. Bravo on being able to offer something like this :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you! Also probably goes without saying, but if you live in a state that taxes on the sale price, this one probably isn’t for you. Sorry to all of my MD, VA, and TX friends.

4 Likes

HOLY… Sir I intended to start this year with making better decisions… That’s about to go out the window… Amazing deal!

4 Likes

Barnum And Bailey Circus GIF

Does this deal come with a complimentary call to my wife convincing her why we need to pull the trigger?

6 Likes

There’s few deals where calculator shouldn’t even be on someone’s mind, this is hands down one of them. Straight :fire::fire:

3 Likes

PM’d you.

Ready to go.

2 Likes

holy moly.

If I could make $7k in neggy disappear on my Panamera, I’d be all over this :sob:

Whoever’s getting this, just know:
Tires: $2000+
Service: $600+

2 Likes

I’m just curious, but does this mean any CPO Porsche can be leased? I’ve always wondered why manufacturers don’t allow for CPO leases.

Alright everyone, let’s take a pause on this for now. I have enough people waiting in line.

4 Likes

You telling me you can’t change the oil myself? Smh

4 Likes

Dang it…thats what I get for being stuck in Bora Bora.

Great deal man that’s awesome

2 Likes

Which resort? Pics or it didn’t happen :thinking:

Go to Bloody Mary’s if you haven’t been. Food/drinks are ok depending on what you order, but it’s a fun experience…lots of history if you’re into that.

Welp, BRaptor will be sold tomorrow now

1 Like

Begging for forgiveness is typically easier than asking for permission.

1 Like

4 Seasons

7 Likes