IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan! TAYCAN & CAYENNE CPO LEASES!

The negative equity on an EQS trade over 12 months would likely make this about 4k/mo :rofl:

7 Likes

Sent an email. Could you please respond with the details

1 Like

Taycan Turbo Pricing updated above!

1 Like

HUGE thank you to @IAC_Scott for sourcing this bad boy for me. Guy is a top G, no Diddy.

170k MSRP
12/15
Monthly payment w/ 2k DAS: Less than my 2023 X3MC

24 Likes

The Dakar :eyes:

I see the subtle flex

12 Likes

EDIT: Sold!

10 Likes

WOW! That’s gorgeous! Put a blue strip down the middle and it looks like a Ford GT!

1 Like

Anytime i see Gentian blue irl, instant neck snapper.

3 Likes

It’s my favorite color and others on this forum can attest to the fact that I have taken deals on cars just because they were this color… Back when Macan-mania was happening, the only reason I got one at the time was because I found one in Gentian.

I honestly 50/50’d on taking this one for myself but I’d want to get out of another lease which I can’t transfer for another 2.5 months or so

6 Likes

To answer a common question:

Both of these Taycan Turbo’s are under CPO warranty well past the lease end term, even if you did extend it as much as Porsche will let you.

4 Likes

I will take it

1 Like

Hello, is the silver Taycan still available? If so, I’m very interested. If not, do you have any others options?

1 Like

Are you able to do out of state? Ca specifically?

1 Like

Do I need to increase my due at signing to make this $999 so it sells? Seems to be working elsewhere on this website.

$999/mo with $4,499 due!

7 Likes

Lolol there are still soooo many (even on here) who become so fixated on the monthly.

Also, cannot go wrong with that paint. :ok_hand:

I texted Didn’t hear back

Send me your number and I’ll look for it, sorry about that!

2 Likes

Sent a couple days ago to your inbox

1 Like

Wow that’s a good Deal!
Sucks not liquid or jump all over this for one yr.
Congrats to who gets this deal.

1 Like

what was the monthly payment on this? beautiful car