IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan!

IAC is proud to start bringing the Leasehackr community deals on New and Demo Porsche vehicles! We’re excited to be partnered with an excellent dealership in the Northeast that we’ve fully vetted and done several deals with already before bringing their offerings to the community.

Where we are

• Northeast and Mid-Atlantic - Our dealer is in the heart of the Northeast, conveniently located within an easy drive of the major tri-state metro areas. Our deals are worth driving for! We service clients from NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, and more! Our dealer is also conveniently located from major rail with complimentary transportation to the dealership available.

Order Information (2024)

• Credit apps must be submitted and approved in order to get a build allocation.
  • Self or assisted shipping arrangements options can be provided if you cannot pick up in person at the selling dealer.
  • We will collect our service fee upfront on inception of the order – If you must cancel after the allocation has locked to further modification, this fee should be considered to be forfeited in it’s entirety.

Pricing Information (2024)

• For ANY Porsche that you don’t see listed below, please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
  • You must add your local Tax and Registration to the calculator links provided. If you do not know these, we will make best effort to research this for you when you reach out and will be verified with the selling dealer.

:phone: Ready to move forward or have questions? Want a quote with tax? Send me a PM or Call/Text 516-416-5481

5 Likes

Reserved for future updated.

3 Likes

Hi! I am interested in Demo Cayenne!

Details will be posted momentarily! I’ll contact you.

Thank you :slight_smile:

EDIT: THIS UNIT IS SOLD!

:fire: 2022 Porsche Cayenne Demo Special:
Mahogany Metallic on Black/Mojave Beige
Premium Package Plus
Assistance Package
$93,900 MSRP

11 Likes

I will take a sport classic, Dakar, and GT3 touring please.

13 Likes

Submit an inquiry. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’ll get them all at sticker, eventually…

3 Likes

Amazing! I guess they will make 1251 sport classics, 2501 Dakars, and reopen production on the GT3 just for me.

Where?

1 Like

I think you got the point. I’ll add the word available if it makes you happy, I didn’t think I needed to clarify that we can’t sell cars that aren’t being produced.

I’d be putting in an order for a 964 C4

3 Likes

Order me a Carrera 2.7 RS while you’re at it. I will only take it in Irish Green with a matching tartan pattern interior.

3 Likes

How many watches do you want to buy? :smile:

2 Likes

Need some Texas tax credits on that demo. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Oak ok?

Friends car not mine

6 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

I like the cayenne loaner! Great deal on it.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’d imagine we’re going to have that thing finalized and out the door very quickly.

I have another in white that is not nearly as aggressive, and also just sold a black one that was only at 10%.

There’s potential for a Porsche South downstream, bear with us a time and we’ll get there.

3 Likes

Did it sell!?

1 Like