I need help figuring out the lease details for a BMW X4

Can you help me figure out the best lease price for this vehicle? What is the maximum discount I could potentially get?
I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

First learn how to use the lease calc here to be able to create your own target payment…it will help you with knowing lease variables. You might want to just use a broker so you don’t leave 1000’s on the table if you don’t know how to lease.

Also, the X4 is low supply with no deals so will not lease well no matter what…if you want it just write a check or finance it…looks like you got MSRP and max MF too. Ugh!

Much better lease deals on X3’s…

Hi Gohawks23,
This is the first time I am dealing with a car lease. Today, I negotiated on a GLC 300. They are holding the final document. I negotiated the selling price down from $55,269 to $52,773, which is equivalent to the AutoNation savings shown in the picture. The down payment is $0 with a monthly lease payment of $1,030. Is this a good deal or a bad deal? Thank you very much for your help. I used the another calculator , I give the link in bottom.

This is insanely expensive. There are so many better options available for $1030.

Please, for your own good, stop going and talking numbers with dealers. You can not effectively negotiate if you don’t know what a good deal is to start with.

There’s nothing better you can do to save yourself thousands than to learn how to craft a well researched target deal before ever speaking to a dealer.

Hi mllcb42,
I understand that I am still very inexperienced in this area; this is the first time I am leasing a car. Can you help me improve the deal mentioned above? What parts should be reduced, and by how much typically compared to the MSRP and Selling Price? I have watched many YouTube videos, but I still do not fully understand.

Do you have a friend or family that has leased before and really knows how to do it? Buy them a steak dinner to help you! :slight_smile:

Also, you happen to be picking cars that will NEVER lease well due to low RV and high MF’s so the best you can do is negotiate best discount and get base MF and payment is what it is…which will be high.

You have your location listed as SoCal but mention GA too?! Search marketplace here for brokers in your area that could help you. In your case paying them would be well worth it!

PS, that sheet also shows like 2500 worth of dealer add ons…of which you don’t want any…

The first thing to do is pick a different vehicle. You’ve landed one one that is just an abysmally bad option for leasing.

Beyond that, dealer fees in CA are capped at $85, so you are either looking at an out of CA dealer or have some bad info. MB dealers universally charge $1095 for acq fees.

You also have a significantly marked up money factor here, which is eating away a lot of that discount.

Hi Mllcb42,
Can you recommend for me good option for leasing? I want to tried one time try Germany car. If you have any good option please let me know the reason. Thank you so much for helping.

Id do an eqe350 over a glc300

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I try to calculator the deal on website . Can you see and give me the feed back. What i need to improve. This car is EQE 350 (https://www.mercedesofbuckhead.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-EQE+350-Atlanta,+GA-b622cdfb0a0e087f7e8ec94504e72525.htm?sd_referrer=buynow.mbusa.com)
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Dont do that. Nothing on the dealer website is going to help you. Youre missing like $12000 in incentives, etc.

There are tons of shared deals and broker listings on here with eqe pricing to use as a reference. Focus on those.

Updated your tag to GA (instead of SoCal)

I get your point but even messing around and playing with the calc should show people new to leasing how a lease payment comes together with all the variables that need to be filled in…so even error filled attempts at trying to get to a payment can be valuable to a newbie who is trying to get to a stage where they can actually put together their own target payment.

1 Like

Can you explain what $12,000 in incentives means? Thank you for broadening my understanding with the EQE and EQS cars.

This is exact problem I had. I need more time to better understand the expenses. I see that the best deals are mostly in California. It’s hard to find good deals to learn in Atlanta, Georgia.

Many of us (me included) came here with little or no detailed understanding of how leases work.

You’re at a distinct disadvantage until you understand how leases are constructed / calculated.

This will give you a starting foundation: How To Calculate Lease Payments By Hand — LEASEHACKR

This is also helpful: LH Calculator and how to use it

Some people don’t have the interest in spending the time, which is fine. There are also a number of reputable brokers here (see Marketplace) who can help you with your transaction.

Broadly speaking, any broker fee you pay for the service is insignificant compared the thousands and thousands of extra dollars that a dealer can extract from an uninformed consumer who puts a deal together with insufficient information.

Remember, a given dealer does this dozens / hundreds / thousands of times a month, compared to you being in the market once every X years. Be careful out there.

2 Likes