I’m looking to buy an X5 40I MSport

Let me do some clarification … sorry if it came across wrong … I’m looking to get the MSRP from $72-$75 down to about $66-$68 on the high

Before I use my $3250 military , cash , and trade in between &15-$18k

I was including total cost with tax , title , etc

I see on @nyclife spreadsheet at 4% off. Not sure how old that is, you can do the math $3250 + 4% off of whatever MSRP you came up with. Looks like small discount under MSRP is possible at least the deals I’m tracking in California.

1 Like

I’m at 1% off! Sorry!

3 Likes

I had DMV lease suggest I go up to the 45e custom build with 2% off and use the $7500 EV tax credit … which I’m also thinking about

1 Like

My bad … I’m new sorry and wouldn’t do that :sunglasses:

You’ll be on a long waitlist for a 45e.

Nevermind that the suggestion came from a banned entity.

1 Like

Don’t know anyone doing 4% right now. I could probably do between 2-3% on a Penfed/outside finance deal.

2 Likes

Im a navyfed but also have the certificate from bmw usa on $3250 off for cash deal …they use IDme and send you a certificate …

1 Like

Just curious how and when did you get in contact with DMVLease?

3 Likes

I was chatting with a person from DMV lease last week … they said they are about 2% off MSRP …

I did just get if the phone with a BMW manager who offered me $2k off MSRP of a white MSport with Shadowline but not the 22inch wheels … MSRP was $70ish out the door price delivered would be $72ish

Add in -3250 military so it would be $68,ish out the door … I was offered $15k for my Lexus from another dealer …

Should I jump on this at $68ish out the door or work another $1-$1.5 out of them to bring the MSRP down $3k-$3500 off ?

she’s on the bmw forums.

1 Like

What’s the percentage off msrp you calculated and is he only giving it to you on a specific build?

Banned on bimmerpost too.

If it’s on ground it is probably a unit someone bailed on and the boss doesn’t want it stinking up the Q1 22 floorplan.

3 Likes

So I just came back to my office and the exact numbers quoted -

MSRP - $70,645 MSPORT PCKG / climate / 20inch wheels white

$2000 off MSRP $68,645

Tax, Title , license $72,187 total

Military -$3250
$68,827.25 but he said total out the door delivered $68,802.13

That’s a 2.9% discount, pretty good for a in stock unit. I suppose they want the deal done by dec 31?

I’m not sure … but I can write the check anytime … got a few calls tomorrow set up with a few more in MD … I prefer to have a Va … dealer because of the tax and registration etc … the dealers in VA … already have plates etc …

I’ll keep everyone posted tomorrow … qq … is the DMV lease lady bad luck ? I never used her just had some quick exchanges on IG …

She was banned from here after a couple of instances keeping the broker fee’s on failed deals etc.

4 Likes

VA dealer will cost you $300 more in dealer’s fee. MD dealers charge ~$150 VA title/reg, same as in VA. The sales tax is obviously the same for VA everywhere.

2 Likes