I hold the initial $300 reservation spot for Lucid. Is this same as holding BBBY, or could it be next BTC?

This $300 reservation will allow me to purchase Lucid car at its initial price. What’s it worth?
I think it was $79k for the cheapest model. I wonder if it can be combined with $7,500 lease fed rebate. I’m going to guess that there are no MSRP discount like Tesla. Any possible hacks with this “golden” ticket? I think I know the answer…

I wish they come out with an SUV at the same price point… it would sell like hotcakes. 2 years ago, a car would’ve worked, but now I need a minivan. :frowning:

Edit: What if on lease paperwork they give me a $10k discount from current MSRP? That would be better since the residual will be calculated at the higher newer MSRP. Wonder if they do MSD…

So advertised lease $12k down and $1300/month. Maybe I can hack it to zero down $1200/month. Still too high for my blood

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc