I have retired thanks and goodbye

Are we able to do Onepays for KIA ?

1 Like

Sent a text look forward to working with you :slight_smile:

My dude, can we get a close up of that Ferrari? Did @ethanrs hook you up with that too?

5 Likes

There’s hardly any Manufacturer Rebates on the Plug in…so that’s a lot of wishful thinking.

You own an ice cream store or just like a mean sundae?

hah the latter :slight_smile:

What would a 10/24 month look like for the Niro EV Premium? Preferably with no cap cost reduction. I understand there’s a redesign next year so I’d like to have a shorter term. Thanks @ethanrs

Picked up a Kia K5 GT Line AWD with Ty the Kia Car Guy last night. Wolf Grey and red interior are​:fire: Great price and smooth buying process. In n out in 40 mins. The finance lady was great too…really funny :laughing: If these guys have the car in stock they will get you the best deal in SoCal. Called about two dozen dealerships from San Diego to Sacramento and they beat all of them. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Do you still have Niro EX EV? What’s the lease deal on them?

You should call him , it’s the end of the month after all.

Ty is still the guy? I was under the impression it’s @ethanrs now? Beautiful car BTW

Post the deal car looks great!

I want 36/12k
I will take one, please and than you

Thank you Miles and Ethan! What a great experience. I live in NorCal. Miles quickly gave me a term sheet and no other NorCal dealer could come within 4k of the deal. So I drove the 15 hrs round-trip! I had the keys to a new Kia Niro in 1 hr. See you in 36 months!!

4 Likes

That’s fantastic service.

That’s what we do :cowboy_hat_face:

Only if @Jeva33 had declared his plan, I would’ve carpooled with him from NorCal :smiley: and got myself and EV lease.

Hello Ethan
Any Seltos deals?

Looks like the gravy train might be ending a bit - CVRP won’t be able to stack with the CVAP and CCFR. Effective April 6, 2021, the AER requirement for eligible Light-Duty Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs) will be increased to 30 miles EPA (45 miles UDDS). All applications received on or after April 6, 2021 will only be eligible for a rebate if the vehicle is on the updated eligible vehicle list at the time of application. The following vehicles are NO LONGER ELIGIBLE beginning April 6, 2021:
Ford Fusion Energi
Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
Hyundai Ioniq PHEV
Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid
Kia Optima Plug-in Hybrid
Toyota Prius Prime

Where does it say that?

A list of cars not eligible for CVRP anymore doesn’t mean CVRP doesn’t stack with CVAP/CCFR anymore.

1 Like