I have retired thanks and goodbye :

For those who may have missed it due to the posts above

2 Likes

Rip to the manual 17 corolla.

2 Likes

Great deal for sure. The '21 LT1 residual is high this month with a low MF. From my limited research last week, most other trims aren’t nearly as good, so this is the one to go for if you’re in the market for a Camaro. It’s especially good considering Camaros generally aren’t super LH friendly

3 Likes

Any deals on 2021 suburbans?

Is it a A10?

Zeus Bronze sounds familiar, I think Cadillac used it on some final edition CTS-V not that long ago? Either way that looks incredible!

Currently completely sold out of Tahoe and Suburban

1 Like

Next batch will likely be early december

2 Likes

Do you know if LT will be there too or just Premiere?

Thank you :slight_smile:

LT and Premier

Shoot me a text again - apologies it probably got buried.

1 Like

I believe it’s the LH HP to $ ratio winner of 2020.

1 Like

I would totally get that Camaro LT1 manual if I didn’t have a MX-5 Miata lease that I don’t want to let go… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes
  • Non Bolt Category
4 Likes

What are options / packages on the camaro?

Is camaro available with automatic. Pls don’t shoot me for asking.

I will have automatics in stock but only this one at this deal because of the damage disclosure. Most Camaro buyers in our area are finance customers so it tends to turn them away. Makes no difference if you lease so I wanted to launch it here.

1 Like

Hey Ethan, do you have any estimate/ballpark for what the numbers will look like for your December LT/Premier batch? Appreciate your time!

Let’s keep general commentary out of the marketplace threads, so that people who are interested in these units don’t have to wade through tons of fluff to find the info they’re looking for.

6 Likes

Full $4.5k back

2 Likes