I have retired thanks and goodbye :

I’ll shoot a response back in a little bit. Loading 6 deals atm and buried in texts and PMs :sob:

1 Like

How much off MSRP without rebate?

:electric_plug: Please Read If Interested in Bolts :electric_plug:

Wow, what an insane day. It’s 9:39 and I’m still here working and probably wont be going home for at least 3-4 hours. I’m not going to lie both @Miguel.At.Chevy and I are completely overwhelmed with the inquiries we have so please be patient if we take some time to get back to everyone. Just a couple notes / updates.

I have LTs coming in but they are not here yet, and we do not take deposits or contract inbound units. At this point I probably have 20 people asking / ready to pull the trigger. Not sure how I’m going to structure it yet but I’m between making a waiting list and just posting them on my thread as first come first serve. I’ll post when the vehicles arrive and at that point I will give out individual quotes on LTs, until then please reference the examples listed above.

I only have Premiers on the ground, if you’re open to it let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any questions and give any personalized quotes.

Thanks!

2 Likes

gonna need a vacay after this lol

It’s insane. I have probably 80-90 individual inquiries between PM and text. Definitely a good problem to have, but it is a tad overwhelming when piled on top of an already insanely busy schedule lol

10 Likes

Thanks to Ethan, I just scored my a slate gray Bolt Premier. It’s never been this easy to lease a car. He even had it delivered to me.

11 Likes

Not getting many dealers to get close to this, so I will wait for one of your LTs. Do your LTs come equipped with fast charging? How much more is it if I don’t qualify for conquest or loyalty?

Hi Ethan,
Just texted message to you from my cell #949-298-0699.
I don’t have loyalty, but have Costco & just got approval from CVAP. I am interested in LT with DC fast charging & all 3 packages. I prefer to do one pay lease with 36/15k. Could you provide number for me?
I could wait as long as you get the car.
Thank you!

1 Like

Same here Ethan. I have texted (Shan) and will wait for your response.

How long did it take for you to get approved from CVAP?

Just a dump question, can you pay with a credit card on the one-pay?
IF not 100% what is the max. % can be paid with a credit card

Costco membership is ~120/year… you should just go sign up for it and save the 3k.

FYI, someone on the forum applied on 7/11 still not approved.

Fine prints on the bottom of the website says: “you must: (1) be a current Costco member by August 31, 2020”

2 Likes

I got a response from him this morning and I think he’s just too busy to respond to people and on the phone. Just letting everyone know. For the payment question, he told me max is $3500 by CC and rest by check or cash or something cash equivalent. He’s out of LTs and only has premiers at the moment.

1 Like

I filed on 7/10, and just got approved by today. Long wait!

3 Likes

Thank you for remind me, I have Costco. I for got to type"have" in my sentence. :joy:

1 Like

darn fine print =(

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
YOu may have had it, and I may have just misread it. my bad.

I just received my CVAP approval today and submitted on 8/18.

2 Likes