I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Hi Ethanrs, I am interested in the 36/10K LT. Do you have any left? Also, what zip code are you in?

Sorry to bump the thread. If you want one read the whole thread and stop requesting in the thread. It’s been done 6-7 times and it’s all above, the people who get them will be the ones who know the process and have all their ducks in a row when he says they’re available. Everyone who has bought one says it is the easiest transaction ever. Those who don’t read complain there are no responses and no communication.

1 Like

Add the link so people know how to do it. … smh

Read through 1500 comments that I’ve been reading since November because you don’t want to?

Pretty sure leasehackr is a community that teaches people how to hack a lease, not a community that hacks the lease for you. You post deals asking if they are good and people are willing to help if you’ve done the research.

If you want the work done for you, try using a broker.

5 Likes

💥 EthanRS - California Chevy Lease Specials (CVAP + CCFR Approved) - 2020 BOLT BLOWOUT POSTED - #1159 by ethanrs previous instructions is here

3 Likes

17 Likes

PSA to all the Bolt hunters - every time Ethan does a Bolt drop, there will be a ton of interest. So no surprise anyone who wants one needs to do a little legwork to get ahead of the competition (who read up or search LH for info). So it’s in your (the buyer’s) best interest to make sure that you get to the front of the line in the most expedient way possible without showing your hand :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Extremely interested. Reaching out to another dealer this morning in case you don’t have supply for me on a six-day old post :slight_smile:

Got other documents ready, any guide about deposit in advance?, search on this topic and didn’t have a clue. thanks for all.

1 Like

Undecided on how I’m going to drop them. Will make a detailed post shortly :+1:

5 Likes

So not to waste ethans time, can someone tell me where the dealership is (city) asking for a neighbor

San Diego County

1 Like

I’m in San Diego County. :thinking:

Take a look through the thread. Lots of hints there too

1 Like

Sorry, for the basic question. Does this include dmv registration?

1 Like

One pays include first year registration.

1 Like

I’ve decided that this is the best way to drop the Bolts - will give some warning before I post in a bit.

4 Likes

How about the deposit process? How can we prepare in advance? Thanks

Make sure you remember the password for your BTC wallet

1 Like

Forgot to edit that part out - no deposit required :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes