I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

@IAC

Is this deal available for OR resident lease, delivering to TX?

frontier s crew cab
4x4
18 mos
10k miles
$0 down

You’re TX? You did your taxes wrong in the calculator

1 Like

Assuming that there is no tax credits: 24 is better.

Any idea what June rates are on Frontiers? A local dealer to me was advertising a 4X4 SV and since yesterday, with all other things in the offer the same, it’s now $40/month more than it was last month on an 18 month.

That’s correct. Residual went down 1% and MF went up .007. My deal would have gone up $533 over 18 months or $30 per month.

1 Like

Is there one zero missing or two?

1 Like

Ahhhhh yes lol. From .0029 to .0036

That’s what my contact just emailed me

2 Likes

Lol that’s 16% raise. So I assume it’s 0.0007

for S&Gs a local dealer here wants $500/month of a Frontier for an 18/10.

They’re having a recall for rolling away….

Well the quick fix is, use the parking brake when parking. Not saying that it shouldn’t be fixed, but every time I see a car shudder back and forth as the driver gets out, I think, wow they should make something that prevents that.

2 Likes

Lol …I seen it on here somebody mentioned it I figured I’d say it just so people were aware

Has no one bothered with one of these since July? Looks like the deals are alive and well based on what I see from the broker posts

They might actually be getting discounted now.

I did see a broker with 4% off an SV CC. Down to the 260-270 range it looks like.

I tried few times to play in the calc from few brokers to play this and the killer for the deal is the rate in 7.5% range which add about $100 to $150 to the lease price and there isn’t much help from MSDs and/or OnePay.

Picking one up tomorrow, had my m550 stolen out the lot of the store lol

1 Like

Can one still get Frontier under $400 per month w/ 0 DAS?

Is that hidden in the numbers from the brokers? I saw the Pro 4X for sub $400 from the NYC broker and I thought that included tax

I think so depending on the trim.

Has anyone gotten a Frontier recently in Florida?