I drive 20k miles per year and want sporty/luxury?

Best of luck.

Thank you sir

Ok so looks like I lucked out. Ford dealer offering $28,580 on the $32,300 payoff. Looks like I don’t have to pay the taxes and fees that I would if I take it to a non-Ford dealer.

Even though dealers are “tax-exempt” with Ford since the original dealer that leased the car determines the final payoff, they quote non-Ford dealers my payoff (which includes taxes and title fees) or even higher I hear from someone.

Now I just have to see if they’ll let me turn it in with stock tires and rims so I can keep my XD rims and sell those to recoup some of my loss.

Sounds like you’ll make out in the end. Hope to see a happy ending to this story.

Even better than I thought. Thanks everyone for your feedback and help.

Congrats on the Type R. Always wanted one for nostalgic reasons but wife said we’re not in 1998 no more. :disappointed:

1 Like

Lmao. I trained my wife to not get involved in my mid-life crisis purchases. She just rolls her eyes when I’ve showed up with Harleys, motocross bikes, ect

She knows they won’t last long.

Wow, 3 at fault accidents in the last 18 months and you’ve just bought a 300+BHP hot hatch?

As if Florida didn’t have enough problems already. Enjoy the car whilst you’ve got it OP! (post pix)

3 Likes

2 of the 3 accidents were love bumps at traffic rolling speeds. The last one a little faster than traffic rolling speed as I approached a red light. Problem is with a 6 inch lifted F-150 supercrew, those love bumps tear up a sedan while my truck wouldn’t have a scratch (except for that last one).

Hahaha I’m still here. Just been enjoying the BMW. Mclaren is next.

There is a best way to go and vhooloo pointed it out. A CPO Lexus is your best bet from a financial standpoint. Anything Mercedes or BMW is a roll of the dice.