I am hooked , now How to make money from this?

So I am really excited about all the learnings I’ve come with in the past year from LH.

Friends and family keep getting their eyes open, while we search for a new Lease, and I love everything of it… The Edmunds wait for information, the marketplace and recent deals search, the proper calculator build and the dealer who’s ready to play catch and throw for a while…(although no success yet via email hunt)

And I have this feeling of gratification after the deal is signed and the car with the person, that I could easily get use to…

So where to start? How dealers from LH work? You need a license? You create a strong relationship with big dealers? Do you still enjoy the work?
And most importantly is it worth it??

Again I’m not an expert nor an intermediate level hacker, just a hooked newbie from Miami trying to understand a bit more…

There are some topics like this for sure in the forum but if I were to lazy to find one please forgive me and copy the link in your comment…

Thanks

Google “How to become a car broker”

1 Like
3 Likes

More info for consideration… not sure what FL laws are, but it’ll be something you need to look into. GLWT

1 Like

Without reading any of the other threads, I will just note that there is a huge difference between doing this for friends and family and doing it for complete strangers.

There are crazy people out there, your stress levels will most likely be quite different.

7 Likes

yes that is what I was thinking… but yes the threads have all the info there…
ty

This is not a great time to become a broker, because the sellers don’t need any help selling.

1 Like

literally this. like look around - there are brokers on LH offering cars for list. and they’re not even hard to get cars. they’re hyundais, toyotas, and volvos. if inventory keeps drying up, many of us who have not lost access yet will lose access.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

GPT in da hous

2 Likes