I am a broker and have a crazy deal on VOLVO S90 NY NJ PA MA

true

20 chars…

We stop comparing Volvo to BMW when they[Volvo] stop making the MSRP of Volvo same as MSRP of BMW.

1 Like

How about comparing Lexus, Infiniti or Acura to BMW then? Should stop it too. It’s not about price, Goldmember :wink:

I have buddy. I didnt like it at all. No comparison to BMW or any luxury german cars. Its comparably more to Japanese and korean full size sedans and thats where it should be priced at in terms of drive atleast. But this car is luxurious and gives an amazing feel. I had an offer for inscription full loaded for 494 all in. Didn’t take it as i was not happy with test drive. I was trying to move from a 535i to S90 on the conquest program. they failed to conquer me as a customer.

1 Like

ok, brother,
Send me a quote with 0 Down 1st month pmnt and tax+DMV fees, let me know, call me or email me at 718-223-3422 or alexroyny@yahoo.com

thanks

With Sub 300 deals on the Q50 and Sub 400 deals on the Q60, it is hard to recommend the S90 unless they come under 400 as well. True, the S90 is a newer design than Q50 but look at the relative values unless you absolutely need an S90.

“they failed to conquer me as a customer.”

LMAO!

1 Like

Note here that the T5 is an absolute dog on this car and the T6, well…it’s not exactly the same feel as the old T6. Better mpg in an age of cheap gas with less push is pretty much the theme on the new T6.

Not sure what you are talking about. Old T5 250 hp vs. new 240 hp and old 3.2 T6 235 hp vs.new 2.0 T6 316 hp.

The old T5 was a 5cyl with continuous power, and more importantly torque across the band. The 4cylinder e-drives are lack luster - to the point where it feels like the engine is always stressed (and very much unlike the modern Audi 2.0T 4cyl).

Drive an old T6 6 cylinder vs a new 4cyl dual charged vehicle and you’ll notice the absolutely lack of buttery engine pull going from old to new. Also - I wasn’t aware of any 3.2 T6 with 235hp. The old T6 was 300hp/325tq.

Net net - buyers should note that while the numbers are great from the new e-drive 4cylinders, real world performance and feel is a completely different matter.

I had both T5s - 5 and 4 and don’t see much difference there to talk about in a small cars like $60. Torgue is about the same on both. I can see the new T5 being inadequate in S90/XC90, but didn’t drive either. Now, if you start comparing Volvo 4 to others - it’s a different story.
To see 3.2 T6 with 235 hp, go back to 2007 XC90 - it was the first year when they put it in XC90.

has anyone in south florida been able to get a deal? Weston Volvo came the closest but they are still well over $500 on a $52k MSRP T5 Momentum. If it were closer to $400 I would sign today.

You should search for @vhooloo posts. He promised leases under $400 by now, so he may know something :grin:

On a 59k T5 the advertised deals are 369 for 7.5k miles and it is not even month end, just “mid-sommar”. The T6 is higher but also doable under 400

1 Like

2017 VOLVO S90 T6 AWD MOMENTUM

$429 per month, $0 Down CASH CAP REDUCTION WAIVER

Stock# V011834, MSRP $59,175.00 Lease 36 mos. 7500 k mi. per yr. $0.25 per mi. over. Offer requires Cap Reduction $0. Excludes taxes, acquisition, tag, title, and related fees. Lease end value $30,771.00. Offer with approved credit and subj. to prior sale. Offer includes all applicable incentives and $500 Volvo Loyalty Rebates. Volvo Cars of Manhattan is not responsible for typographical errors. Photos for illustration only. Offer ends on 06/30/2017

1 Like