I am a broker and have a crazy deal on VOLVO S90 NY NJ PA MA

crazy lease deals on volvo s90
msrp 59290
selling price 47278
thats 20% of msrp

message me for price

1 Like

you realize that this deal is very easily attainable right?

I mean that price is nothing to write home about, Honcker is even showing better.

1 Like

With Volvo lease cash + about 8-9% off MSRP - easily doable

probably using a cheaper msrp
plus honecker does not show sales price only lease prices

Yes but you can reverse engineer it to show sales price

whats the sales price then on a 59290 msrp car ?

On an MSRP of 55.1k the sales price is 43.3k 22% off

2 Likes

By the powers of Oreforrs crystal, I have a feeling S90s will be sub 400 in the last week of June :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You forgot to mention again that you meant base T5 with $50K sticker.

I was planning to get into a S60 this weekend or close thereafter. Should I hold off? Only have a few cars Im choosing between at various dealers.

Aiming to get 20% off MSRP then structure a lease around that price. Combined incentives are 4250 for Dynamic/5550 for inscription.

Well s90 has like luxury conquest . Basically if you have a luxury lease they will use 6 months payment as a rebate max 750 a month or 4500 for the 6 payments. So if you have a lease on a Lexus of 500 and you want another car volvo will give you 3k non taxable rebate. With that type of incetive you could get a t6 momentum for like 440-450

1 Like

The lease has to end within a year

Correction you could get an s90 t6 momentum for under 400 with the 4500 rebate

1 Like

If you get what you want - take it. Otherwise you can probably get a better deal at the end of the month. But you may not find the car you want then.

I would say we are pretty close if you have an 8 months lease on a Bimmer and are good with 7.5k miles. Last week of June and I am sure they will be dealing some more …

After you get them to give you the pull ahead on the Bimmer, turn around and flip it on swapalease for profit …

1 Like

That’s the key. It’s like saying anybody could get $45/mo Cruze lease, omitting that Asian conquest is required for this price, or stack up USAA, AARP, College Graduate etc. rebates - not many people will qualify and not many will take a 7.5K lease.

But we are close to your target :slight_smile:

Not everyone will get 400 volvo S90. It’s a grind. [But I also heard not many people want an S90 anyway, so it will be a self-selecting group of leasehackrs]
I don’t think I have seen many S90s anyway. Volvo missed the mark on this car in the US. S60, XC60 and Xc90 are their winners. I don’t think people are in the mood to shop for a 60k volvo sedan. At that level, they are going German premium mid-size Sedan or SUV

did you have a chance to test drive one? if so what were your thoughts compared to the 5? ppl been hating on the s90 here lol

When you, guys, stop comparing Volvo to BMW? Compare S90 to G80/90 LOL