Hyundai Palisade Limited lease?

Only time will tell. First gen Honda Pilots ended up holding value pretty well. This segment is hot, so although Korean residual values are typically quite low, this could be the vehicle that starts to change that formula and resale value for Hyundai.

Let’s Spice This Up!
How about only $2000 due at sign, and $648 plus tax on 36x10. No hidden fees.

id say thank you but ill get a volvo :rofl:

1 Like

its alive and well!

I leased a Palisade Limited FWD at the end of January for $605 a month with $1500 DAS for 36/12. It was the fourth Hyundai dealer I contacted and I know it was just the timing of it being the end of the month, inventory was rather plentiful and COVID was something that only affected a small region of China at the time.

I know I could have gotten an M8 Competition or Aston Martin Vantage for the same money, but my wife loves the Palisade so what the hell.

2 Likes

Are you talking about XC90 Inscription with Ventilated Leather and Advance package with 360 camera and HUD or the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder Base Momentum with Vinyl Upholstery?
There 6 trims on Palisade all with 6 cylinder, you can start from High 400s. had a post on it a little while ago:

You got a great pre-Covid deal. inventories are short and dealers are being tight with what’s left. We are still trying to squeeze good deals though.

Where do we find M8 Competitiosn and Aston Martin Vantages for 605 a month with 1500 DAS? We would all like to know.

He’s joking :joy:

4 Likes

Hard to tell. I’ve (anecdotally) been seeing instances of folks saying “I could get XXX for XX a month” without providing context or data points.

1 Like

The deal I got in May

I was being sarcastic. Whenever someone posts an SUV lease on this forum that isn’t a Volvo or BMW, you get the inevitable "you could have had a BMW XX or a Volvo XXXX for that money?.

All Volvo cars have 2.0ltr 4 cyls, must have superchargers, hybrids, etc bolted on. No complaints in a sedan or wagon but I haven’t lived with it in a xc90 for longer than a few days yet.

I prefer the twin charged volvo 4 cyl to the 6 cyl in my Palisade, but they both do a perfectly fine job.

1 Like

Telluride SXPs seem to vary from no markup to 15,000 over

The point still stands… are you comparing apples to apples? Because you’ll need to find an exceedingly well-equipped XC90 to compare to a 2020 Palisade Limited.

Agreed, the 6 cyl on the Palisade needs work. Maybe I am biased because I go from the silky smooth straight 6 in my M340i to that but that thing is rough. And my wife complains about it and says her CX-9 had better pick up (because it did) but that is the only thing that was better in the CX-9

I think part of the problem that most have is that the Palisade motor is GDI, so it sounds like it’s running rather rough, especially at idle (and from the outside of the car).

1 Like

Yeah weird it’s like people suggest better deals on a deal / bargin forum.

My wife originally wanted a Telluride or Palisade. After shopping a ton of dealerships she was over it and basically said thanks for trying. I showed her a Mazda CX9 Touring and she was in. Actually ended up with a CX9 Grand Touring and she absolutely LOVES it. And guess what it didn’t cost $575-615 p month 36/12 for BASE models. Those were the type of quotes i was getting. Instead loaded CX9 for $384 36/15!!! I’ve driven it a few times now and I’ll say its actually a blast to drive too. Going from our 17 Santa Fe AWD and its not a close comparison IMO. And she loved that car too.