Hyundai Limited PHEV lease deal check

The dealer I used to lease my current Hyundai Tucson called me today out of the blue about getting out of my 2021 Tucson Limited 4 payments early. I was considering other vehicles and struggling to make a decision on what to do with year end approaching quick. Anyway, she said she wanted to see if I was interested in a Tucson Limited PHEV they want to aggressively move off the lot.

Current 2021 Tucson Limited AWD
4 payments of $379 remain
Mileage: 29,000 of 30,000 on the agreement.
Lease buyout is $22,330.58 as of today (that includes all taxes and fees)

Proposed Lease Options for the 2024 Tucson Limited PHEV
$1,000 out the door drive off for any of the offers listed below, no additional out of pocket.
They will take the 2021 Tucson.
Said they may be able to apply some additional equity from the 2021 but since it’s sight unseen no promises. (Not holding my breath on this.)

Options she gave me for a lease on the 2024 Limited PHEV (includes taxes, etc)
$628/mo. 36/10,000
$637/mo. 36/12,000
$632/mo. 39/12,000

I know some mentioned in my other post that leasing isn’t always the way to go because there’s no equity in the end, but the money saved each month vs. purchasing really adds up over the course of the lease, or consecutive leases. In any case, I wanted some expert opinions on this. It sounded pretty good to me, especially since I see so many leases advertised with so much more due out of pocket.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2024 Dodge Hornet R/T “Red Tag Lease Special” But is it really?