šŸ”± Hyundai Lease Deals CA - TODAY ONLY Ioniq 5 SEL One Pay 6729.92 Including Tax 24/12k

Sure did. Thanks.

Hi. Is there stock of the Kona EV Limited 2020 close to 95128? I have registered and done a price simulation, but I want to know before applying for credit. Thank you

As far as I know they deliver, so local stock doesnā€™t matter.

All of our cars come from SoCal. You can either come down sign, and drive the car back or we can overnight you out the paperwork and you can pay to have the car shipped out to you.

Shout out to Seth and the @Omegaautogroup , took a week but got me a Hyundai Kona EV Limited for $208 / 36/ 10k with $439DAS (Their broker fee) and the color I wanted.

they know their stuff!

@forbs Thank you so much! We hope you enjoy the car. Do us a favor and post this in our leasehackr reviews thread

Are these offers still available? Looking at an EV and having a hard time deciding between a Bolt and a Kona.

Bolt, no sunroof option
Kona limited and ultimate has sunroof option
Kona is under a battery recall so it might have a sale stop

Wow donā€™t know how I missed that. Is it odd that the Niro isnā€™t also being recalled they have the same battery donā€™t they?

No the Niro is a different Battery and size of car.

1 Like

Is there an idea of when the March pricing will be updated (as mentioned on the website)? Looking to make a final decision over the next week on an Ioniq Plug-In or possibly Kona EV.

Also, have there been any further updates on the Kona EV availability due to the battery recall?

2 Likes

We just finished updating all makes and models with the new March pricing!

All Hyundai deals have been updated with enhanced pricing!

Hyundai March Lease Deals | Enhanced | Omega Auto Group

Do you guys offer one pay to lower the lease MF?

Yes we do!

Any 2022 Tucsons on the lot?

When is the website updating? Looking for Tuscons or Niros.

April Hyundai lease deals now available! We also have the new 2022 Hyundai Tusconā€™s

2022 Hyundai Tuscon SE 256/mo+tax | 1700 DAS | 36/10k | Omega Auto Group

Hyundai April Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group

Can I get some numbers for the Kona Electric one pay?

Go to his website, all payment amounts are listed there.