Hyundai February LEASE DEALS

I don’t think this car is available yet.

1 Like

Should be…they started selling last week.

A lot of my dealers don’t have any actually!

1 Like

Hi Armin, I’m very interested in the Elantra but with leather seats. How much more would that cost me monthly?

Any chance you have an Elantra sport manual?

Any idea when the Kona EV will hit showroom floors?

1 Like

Within the next 2-4 weeks everyone should have them.
Dealers with high allocations have them right now.

Inventory managers try to stay away from ordering manual cars nowadays due to always being stuck with them until a customer like you pops up lol.
They’re out there, but very limited.

All the locations around here (Orange County) have 1 or 2 Kona EVs as of last week.

Any Genesis Deals?

Genesis already reportedly have inventory issues. If so, wait for supply to catch up w/demand if you’re looking for deals.

Genesis… they are like little baby that trying to step up. Give it a time. I talked with Hyundai regional manager (TX/OK/LA) which is also boss of genesis managers. ( they are still in Hyundai’s Control… )

His main concern is genesis dealers are complaining so hard about inventory and the upper management in korea is not willing to ship too many cars to North America YET. They are not ready internally.

Plus they are targeting to launch full changed 2020 models later this year… ( no info yet. ) possibly going to be announced at Seoul Motor show. Or New York auto show. Which is in April.

The Genesis G70 Sport… will I have to basically go to North Korea to get this? lol

Any Ioniq Electric Limited deals?

Businesses… Can we please have April Lease Deals and Incentives soon ?

1 Like

They aren’t out yet

How about now?:nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

I’m looking for a lease on Kona electric SEL in Bay area and any reply on deals for the month of April is much appreciated.

Any updates on pricing for April ?