Hyundai - 2021 Santa Fe

What kind of discount off MSRP would @shuale_ejs need to get that deal?

Well, if my spreadsheet is fine then this is not a good deal (like you said). Thanks for checking.

What is taxed in NY? From my research I gathered it is car payments, incentive/rebates, and fees, right? In which case even my tax # does not match the one on the quote.

I looked at your spreadsheet again. It doesn’t appear you taxed the $1,250 in incentives/rebates. You taxed DMV fees, which are typically not taxed.

Thanks. Yes, my calculation includes tax on the $1,250 incentive. I’ve removed the DMV fees.

The 2021s got a facelift but if you’re OK with a 2020, looks like @AutoNinjas has a SEL AWD for $273/month with inceptions (1st Month, Doc, DMV, Bank Fee, Taxes) due at signing. A lot better than $411/month.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll see if I can check it out.

$273/m is a really good price. We have the '20 as the family vehicle and love it. Only regret, not finding this site before we leased it…

2 Likes

That is a good price…if I had not seen the interior of the 2021 model I would have jumped all over this. Battling with myself as to whether the new interior is worth the extra $$. As of right now, the answer is yes…lol. But logic is screaming just get the 2020 for a great price…lol. Decisions, decisions…

Can anyone help me find the residual value on a 2021 Santa Fe SEL and also the money factor? My zip code is 07621

Alway would love to know what are the best deals anyone has gotten — looking to get my wife a new car since her lease is up.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

We have a great shared deals section that you can look through to see what kinds of deals others have worked out.

Thank you! Sorry I forgot where I needed to post this.

hey, was looking for this info on Edmunds earlier today for central NJ and was told that for a 36/12 lease term is
.00123 - MF
60% - RV
$1250 lease cash credit

Currently on the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL AWD there is $1250 Lease Cash - MF is 0.00123 and Res for 12K is 60.

Can anyone make sense of this. This is the deal I got offered from a dealer in north NJ

Based on the numbers they state that:
The RV is 61% / 20,538.70
And the money factor is 0.00123
This is for the Hyundai Santa Fe SEL AWD
The price of the vehicle is $33,670

Guy was not really helpful either when I started asking questions.

What is the sale price vs the msrp? Have you put together a calculator with the numbers to see if they add up?

Based on the information I could get from this guy:

Acquisition Fee of $650.00, Document Fee of $499.00, Etch of $399.00, Lien Fee of $25.00, Registration Fee of $84.00, Title Fee of $60.00
And sales tax of 6.63% —- the numbers do not add up. I am also wondering what deals are people getting around this area since this one looks a bit high…

What do their numbers add up to on your calculator? Can you post your calculator so we can see if there are any errors?

Sure! Here it is leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Hyundai&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=33670&sales_price=33670&months=36&mf=0.00123&dp=1000&dealer_fee=900&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=169&sales_tax=6.63&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&cap_tax=true&bmw_demo_25=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

You’ve got the taxes wrong and your das doesn’t match the dealer offer. This is closer, but monthly is off a bit

Looks like they’re charging you over msrp since they’re eating the lease cash. Time to find a new dealer