Huracan/ Porsche 911 GT RS3

With the fall out of the economy anyone thinks dealers may get desperate enough to clean out dead stock? I’m thinking 180K+ MSRP and asking for 35-50% off

Currently looking at Porsche 911 GT RS3 or Huracan

Why just 50%? Ask for more.

3 Likes

50% is weak. They’re so desperate. 75% off MINIMUM

3 Likes

Word, with a high volume model such as a 911 GT RS3, seems like a no brainer.

3 Likes

Ever since a global pandemic ensued killing hundreds of thousands of people, Ive declared that I won’t roll over in bed for less than 90% off Porsches.

:bat:

3 Likes

The fact that they screwed up and made a half Porsche GT, half Audi RS3 definitely means they’ll be desperate to get it off the lot. Though a front engine, FWD and rear engine RWD, all wheel drive, 4 door, 2 seater would be quite interesting.

1 Like

I would also like the $750 a month Huracan

1 Like

Just imagine the discounts once we cross the million death mark. I’m sure the smart planners are keeping some market dollars aside for the million death sales event. I can see it now:
“In celebration of a million deaths, the sales manager has greenlit one million dollars in stimulus cash!”

Don’t forget to make a post in the marketplace wanted section. Though I suggest just walking into the dealer and telling them that times are tough and $750 for a Huracan is the maximum you can afford right now. And if he can’t do it, you’ll go across town to the other Lambo dealer who already said they would do it. Works every time.

Seriously inquired about a 718 demo that was over 20% off to lease… numbers came back to me and made zero sense. So hopefully will see the sheet Tuesday. If US Bank was near Ally Bank RVLG
… it should have came back $650+taxes… finance guy told me $1230/mo

Anyway I say that to say you are smoking that good sh*t if you think they are throwing out GT3 for more than 35% off… I’d expect 25 max… and that’s pushing it

I don’t see this thread providing any rational or pertinent data to the community.

:bat: