Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

But probably will only take delivery of the car next year anyway.

1 Like

Was it one of the demos released recently?

Now a days we need bots to find inventories for things. Only way I was able to snag a gpu :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Apparently Carvana doesn’t buy out Tesla lease?

"Currently, we are unable to buy out leases if you are working with: Acura, Ally, American Honda Finance Corporation, Ford Motor Credit, GM Financial, Infiniti Financial Services, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp, SouthEast Toyota Finance, Tesla Lease, US Bank, or Volvo Financial Services.
"

https://www.carvana.com/help/sell-or-trade/will-you-buy-out-my-leased-vehicle

Honestly, I prefer solo test drives.

2 Likes

Me too. The best test drive is when the salesperson just hands me the key. So I can floor it, do donuts and then return it and go from reverse to park to drive without coming to a complete stop to test the transmission.

1 Like

Do you what is MMR on SR+ model ?

Tesla can be shifted from R to D or D to R when 5 mph or less, right in the manual.

1 Like

Yes. A demo that popped up on the discord server. I’m picking it up Saturday.

About $47K with 7000 miles

2 Likes

Any reason why this thread is still limited to posts every 2 hour? I think the point made was clear - talk about Tesla stuff in the other thread and talk about getting a Tesla fast in this thread :slight_smile:

“Please wait 2 hours between posts in this topic“.

Edit: Oops, guess it didnt apply to this :sweat_smile:

Congrats on the vehicle!! Good luck on the pick up :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Good to know. During the test drive I would try 20 mph

1 Like

No fanfare, it just won’t go

Picked up our M3 SR+ today, it wouldn’t be a Tesla without the infamous panel gaps :joy:

No Way Smh GIF by Bounce

Imagine if they learned how to build a car

1 Like

Why bother when you have 3 buyers for every car?

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Mine (August build date) has been perfect so far. Only issue I had was some key cards that were warped due to heat as they transport it inside the vehicle.

1 Like

If you bought it from Tesla, they’ll fix those issues

And yet you took delivery. Brilliant.

1 Like

I heard you. I actually wonder if this was rejected by previous folk(s) and circled back to inventory. We’re not nit-picking people so totally can live with that kind of imperfection. I posted this for the sake of entertainment.

After all, it’s a $44k car, which I consider pretty cheap in current climate (a Chevy Volt already costed $41k 3 years ago). It’s not like we took delivery of an S class or something similar. We didn’t have high expectation before taking it.

Immediately save $200/month on gas with free charging at work (sold current car to Carmax), so it kind of work out for us, no complain.

1 Like

Although just a bit cheaper than the Model 3, my 18 Accord Touring had worse panel gaps than your Tesla and these are all mass market vehicles.

Your M3 looks great and the experience riding it would be unparalleled to any other ICE vehicle or even other similarly priced EVs. Congrats on it!! :champagne:

1 Like