Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

My wife ordered a Model 3 LR less than a week ago, 9/8/21. Our order updated over the weekend to delivery anticipated 9/24/21. We know that number is not etched in stone, but it was originally scheduled for December.

2 Likes

My model 3 performance time frame changed from 9/19 to 9/30. Don’t really need it ASAP. But it’s always nice not to wait for the new toy

1 Like

My 2 deliveries are 9/23 and 9/23…. Till then I’m walking

6 Likes

Which 2 are you getting?

Any chance you can lease a plaid and flip for profit?

1 Like

What happened to the S LR that you ordered in June?

What happened to the bronco?

We canceled reservation

Someone tried to flip it on CarsAndBids and I believe it didnt go over MSRP since Plaid’s are not that difficult to get a hold of.

1 Like

2 SR+ I sold my other one yesterday

Sold at auction like 2 weeks ago.

9 Likes

Justin Emerson and Chad Cunningham would love you

2 Likes

How much did GMTV offer on the model 3?

Building bots to order cars haha. But dealerships are going to be around forever…

1 Like

5200 miles 2021 $46,750

5 Likes

LOL, this is the equivalent of camping outside a dealership every day and running as soon as you see a truckload of cars

Was that SR+ model too?

1 Like

I don’t know about dealerships, but this Tesla bullshit of faking inventory happens every quarter, nothing really new.

1 Like

Oh dropping inventory for sale is** definitely nothing new. But custom orders have been taking longer than before - especially M3 SR+ and MY LR. This just helps you get one faster regardless of the time of the month/quarter/year.

Just in the past few weeks, they have had a huge push of LFP battery M3 SR+ vehicles, but prior to that, it was mostly orders that customers didn’t complete after paying the initial order fee.

If a vehicle is at location or in-transit, there’s a high chance someone paid $100 or $250 and then said, nah, I don’t want it. Sales Advisors are supposed to match those vehicles to people that are waiting but if they dont do it within 10 minutes, it gets released to the wild.

1 Like

“faking” inventory isn’t really the thing here. The thing here is using bots to purchase a car like it’s a PS5, RTX3080 or some Nike off white sneaker is incredibly interesting.

4 Likes

10 Plaids in the Bay Area