How to get a Tesla FAST... And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

I got quotes ranging from .00113 - .002xx 3 weeks ago when I was shopping for my X5, ended up buying to take advantage of the tax credit.

This does not make sense for a BMW and must be incorrect information. Even with a max dealer mark up AND a max low tier credit mark up, it can’t be over .00163 (.00093 buy rate + .0004 dealer mark up + .0003 tier mark up).

Did you get that mf in writing or did you estimate that to get to a price point?

Did you get that mf in writing or did you estimate that to get to a price point?

The guy at Crevier BMW showed me his screen, I’m pretty sure it’s .002xx, I walked right after this.

And my credit score is 830.

1 Like

Was it a used vehicle/demo/cpo on a used lease program?

Brand new X5 PHEV, I then called Irvine BMW same day and they offer .00113 on the phone, I came and they offered buy rate even for lease, but I ended up buying.

Crevier was so cocky, they didn’t even want to take my Fleet certificate.

To me this thread was about quick ways to get a Tesla for people that don’t want to wait for an order. The first few posts summarized that well and subsequent posts stayed on topic. Asking questions about the discord, etc. Now we’re just talking about how Tesla is ripping people off and comparing them to BMWs…

There’s an entire thread for that here with these exact same conversations: Anyone else throwing in the towel and buying a Tesla?

5 Likes

They were either manipulating the screen or you were mistaken with what you saw, as there isn’t a legit way for them to get to .002xx.

Anyway, back to the topic.

1 Like

To me this thread was about quick ways to get a Tesla for people that don’t want to wait for an order.

Agreed. My friends were able to purchase their desired cars, some even booked flight to Bay Area to pick up.

Shout out to the OP, great contribution to the community.

6 Likes

Fuck Crevier. I was trying to get an M340I there in June & I was absolutely treated like trash. Salesperson didn’t even want to discuss numbers with me at his desk & instead of giving me an actual test drive and showing me around the car (I was new to the brand) the salesperson just said here take it for a spin I have to help someone else.

1 Like

The current proposal will get you $8K

1 Like

I am loving Uncle Joe, Auntie Nancy and Cousin Alexandra.

3 Likes

Probably won’t get $8k if the car is delivered this year?

I went ahead and grabbed a LRAWD M3 from the Discord server for $50,470. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t make much sense timing wise, since I just missed the NJ rebate period and it’s before any new federal program start… but I don’t think I can get hurt much when the MMR is at $56K.

3 Likes

But probably will only take delivery of the car next year anyway.

1 Like

Was it one of the demos released recently?

Now a days we need bots to find inventories for things. Only way I was able to snag a gpu :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Apparently Carvana doesn’t buy out Tesla lease?

"Currently, we are unable to buy out leases if you are working with: Acura, Ally, American Honda Finance Corporation, Ford Motor Credit, GM Financial, Infiniti Financial Services, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp, SouthEast Toyota Finance, Tesla Lease, US Bank, or Volvo Financial Services.
"

https://www.carvana.com/help/sell-or-trade/will-you-buy-out-my-leased-vehicle

Honestly, I prefer solo test drives.

2 Likes

Me too. The best test drive is when the salesperson just hands me the key. So I can floor it, do donuts and then return it and go from reverse to park to drive without coming to a complete stop to test the transmission.

1 Like

Do you what is MMR on SR+ model ?