How to get a Tesla FAST... And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Tesla vs other carmakers when it comes to EV
its not even fair

cobra-kai

2 Likes

Curious why you’re even considering an MY when it’s missing two big things that you are looking for

Because it’s a descent value and in southern Ca there are lots of chargers. MY has features I do like, just need to weigh out the pros and cons. A few years ago, Toyota had plenty of inventory making it a great buy, nowadays, no so much.

Just get on the waitlist for MSRP at Longo for a Toyota. No need to buy from dealers with ADM

Also never felt the need for ventilated seats in LA…maybe if you’re in the IE or valley?

Even in cold climates these are valuable as rapid flatus distribution systems.

2 Likes

Honestly, Im not Tesla fan boy, as I do have some peeves about them (no car is perfect), but overall IMO they definitely have everyone else beat overall currently. Well have to wait and see if they can retain their current position over the coming years…

2 Likes

LA summers are pretty warm, unless you’re 5 feet from the water. I wear shorts all summer, so don’t like warm vinyl, whoops vegan, or leather. I would take cloth seats over ventilated seats.

Tesla has raised the US price of the Model Y, Model S, and Model X, but left the price of the Model 3 unchanged. On Tesla’s site, the Model S and X are now $1,000 more expensive, while the Y is $250 more than it was yesterday. Those represent a change between 0.5% and 1.1%, not a big one, and the cars are still cheaper than they were at the beginning of the year. The Model S is 16% cheaper, the X is 19%, while the Y is 23%.

Tesla is becoming like traditional carmakers and keeping prices high and offering low rates (3.99%) or free supercharging.

Model 3 inventory is spiking.

3 Likes

Looks like 3.99% for MS and MX only.

Which is partially offset by the $1,000 price increase.

Also, referral codes are back.

1 Like

And people in this threat were asking me to wait to get more discount.
Lucky for me, I ordered a MY last night.

How does these work?

They create a link with your unique code for you to give out, post on youtube/social media and if people buy by clicking on the link-you get rewarded. They used to give FREE Supercharging miles etc-don’t know what it is now :+1:

I went with Tesmanian all weather floor mats.

1. Appearance and quality look good in my opinion.
  2. Install super easy. Fit is really good except for the trunk mat, it seem a bit longer and goes past the trunk sill.
  3. I just spray them down with my no rinse solution and wipe clean.
  4. No label or logo visible.
  5. Worth IMO, especially when comparing to OEM molded mats.
1 Like

1 Like

this has to make people uneasy about buying a car when the price changes every other week

How old is this screenshot? Those prices look old.

There is no need for CarPlay in a Tesla

It’s really no different than buying at the dealer.

There’s winners and losers.

1 Like

It makes headline news when tesla does it, For the average person who goes to a dealer they have no clue what a good deal is,

It’s from yesterday. You can see the discount reflected in existing Model 3 inventory.