Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Not sure but I also think they increased the base 3 ?

I meant to say standard range :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Looks like Model 3 SR dropped $500. It was $43,990 after the big price cuts. Now $43,490.

3 Likes

Bring back Long Range Y to 53k

Looks like another price drop of $500 for the Model 3 SR to $42,990.

1 Like

I would of been so mad if I bought when prices were first cut :joy:

1 Like

Thats nowhere near specific enough.

Some of us paid over $70K (MSRP) for a Model Y.

2 Likes

I feel bad for those people, that must hurt
I know @spockvr6 is going to feel this in the morning

It’s no different than folks who paid 10K markups on other bread and butter cars.

That was the market then, this is the market now.

1 Like

There was an anti Tesla AD during Super Bowl. Not sure if it was local or not but it was aimed at the self driving…anyone caught that?

Heard about it.

You have to go through several disclaimers when signing up for FSD beta. If you’re not paying attention to the car like it’s a shellshocked student driver, you shouldn’t be using the beta.

1 Like

I wouldn’t sign up for free…let alone 15k :scream:

We only got it because we were getting such a stupid deal on the car(s) and of course it was only 6-7K then.

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting an informed buyer like your o spend 15k :slight_smile:
How often do you use it ?

1 Like

Daily I suppose, I really just like the lane centering and distance based cruise. And we didn’t spend 15k (Between both that we got FSD I guess after tax?)

One of them came with EAP.

1 Like

Arent neither of those part of FSD?

1 Like

They’re most certainly a part of it but you can also do those with basic autopilot. I like the tap to change lanes as well when applicable. Navigate on autopilot is useful when exploring a new city.

Basically EAP but that wasn’t available when we got our FSD enabled cars. It was all or nothing.

As we get closer to march I feel like the cuts may go lower

1 Like

I really wish they would stop but that’s market pricing for ya. We may have to drop a percentage point on i4’s if this persists. :crazy_face:

Still not buying another Tesla until Free Unlimited Supercharging is back on the menu.

Question about used MS with radar. Will the basic Autopilot use it in latest software or switch completely to Tesla Vision?