Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

They are different experiences, but overall the M3RWD. The M235 was fantastic though. Its just a little “rougher”. Thats more of that cars mission though, so its not necessarily a bad thing.

Me either…but thats an overall BMW thing now. With time well probably all soften to the new look somewhat.

The giant beaver tooth theme on many of the cars is rather polarizing. It doesnt bother me too
much (its not my fave but not a dealbreaker either).

It reminds me of one of my favorite places to stop on road trips…

3 Likes

Somebody page me?

1 Like

So I just wanted to post a follow-up to my “Tesla Model Y Available” reservation transfer (in case anyone was wondering). The person that expressed interested did not take it over in time before Tesla’s 4PM deadline on 2/4, so the VIN got removed and my order got put on auto-hold until the 11th with a “this is your final hold” message. The person finally got back to me and took over the account, and was able to enter in their info and remove the hold. Hopefully it’s smooth sailing for them!

4 Likes

As an i4 owner and a MAJOR fan of Buc-ee’s (I have a 6 foot inflatable Buc-ee and wore a Buc-ee’s outfit to a Xmas party)… both are awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The recent price hikes may have brought him back lol

Buc-ee’s is installing EV chargers at each location now too!

2 Likes

Looks like CVRP may be coming back for teslas in california. Look at the blurb at the top of the page here.
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles

It’s been like that for a while, I assume they hope people will stump up the premium for the performance if they want AWD

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mental Judo. Bolt vs Model 3 for teen

Just left the Tesla store here. Inventory has been depleted and any X or 3 that comes online sells within hours. They’re selling 20+ a day at this store during the week and over double that on weekends. Started with the tax update and keeps ramping
Also this color is sexy

3 Likes

I have heard the same. Price reductions and tax credits have shot up Tesla demand.

4 posts were split to a new topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

I don’t warn twice.

The Orlando Tesla store was already selling 20-30 cars a day for most of 2022. I suspect locations like that are max-ed out and the price cut only made it even busier.

Yeah this is Cleveland, not exactly a Tesla - friendly hub this close to Detroit.

Shot up there Stock prices too. $200+ . Wall Street start believing them again.

1 Like

Did they lower it again on that standard range y?

1 Like

Ive noticed same……a big glut of “in production” standard range lower MSRP Model Y lately.

Are they really single motor? They are labeled as AWD, which should be dual motor right?

I believe those are the so called 4680 models made in Texas.

1 Like