Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Nah. I don’t think they need to go there.

Something tells me they want to make sure they stay notably ahead of BMW i4 in the M3 vs i4 EV battle.

Only about $6000 more to go

Things drop even more and Ill ponder another…or an i4 if they get price competitive.

I don’t think BMW needs to juice it anymore than they already are.

It’s already a cheaper lease than a comparable 3er.

Im listening…Im
guessing M3 LR is the comparator and not the RWD?

1 Like

Oh I was talking 3 series, like a 330i. And much cheaper than a comparable 430GC

Under $300 base Tesla model 3; let’s do it Musk.

3 Likes

Ah ok…In the EV realm it seems like BMW has to start discounting (rebating) alot more…so
lets see it BMW✔️

Teslas marketing advisor-----

At $300
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

No $299.99; psychologically people fall for that more. Oh and free supercharging, why not? Ask for the whole kitchen sink.

2 Likes

Apparently not as much as people fall for pretending $5k+ das doesnt exist

I asked for a lot of things in December (as Tesla changed the marketing programs after I signed) and I received…

zippo🤪

1 Like

What I dont get is, as an automotive powerhouse for decades, how is their new i4 coming up technically short of the ages old (at this point) M3 lineup by a startup automative company?

Not bashing (ok maybe I am as I have had alot of BMWs and my fav car of all time price adjusted is an i3)…its just that the entire i4 lineup is a day late and (many) dollars short technically. They are dramatically less efficient (so even with big batteries have less range), slower, and more expensive.

ok…BMW EV program bashing over🤪

I was on the fence about buying MY but then they bumped 500 last month. I almost pulled trigger yesterday afternoon because of the new qualification pricing. I knew the prices will go up and they did by 1500. Well they made the decision for me.

Which car you would enjoy driving. M3RWD or M235 ?

I am willing to pay $100 per month more for an i4 lease vs M3 RWD… At least I will be driving a BMW.
Not to mention how beautiful it looks outside and inside.

3 Likes

Beautiful is not the word I would use for i4 pig nose.

2 Likes

Better then a Dolphin

Tesla do qualify for IL rebate. They do have dealership in IL. But unfortunately IL EV credit has ran out of money. So dont bet on getting that $4k from IL for EV credit.