Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

If things keep going :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:
That’s probably a possibility it’s Elon after all :joy:

To an extent, but it’s mostly because he’s pissing off the bankers (WEF) and their bolsheviks.

1 Like

Will FSD ever become free? Or will it always require a premium for the foreseeable future?

Revenue gonna revenue.

I’m very tempted at a Model S… but only at $90K and not $107K. They need to chop the prices a little. At $90K, I’d rather have a loaded BMW i4 M50.

3 Likes

There was a demo yesterday for $90

1 Like

Let’s chat. :grin:

There is an S for under $90k in charlotte right now. Demo with 1600 miles.

2 Likes

You may need to move to Hawai to grab this one.

DC, MD, VA

There is a demo 2022 S with 21" for $87K in Orlando with 1700 miles. It had a HV battery replaced but full normal warranty.

I like the idea of having one do-all EV but then I remembered… how the heck am I going to fit an S into a Taco Bell drive-thru? :rofl:

The same as any f150 in America?

1 Like

When you feel like going to Taco Bell just drop your “S” and take my Vega I will fill the tank for you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw a Bentley Mulsanne fit so why not

X5 vs Tesla

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRbDTQDP/

$7500 discount is no longer available as expected.

1 Like

I didn’t check exactly at midnight but it was gone by 12:30 eastern

Tesla Q4 numbers are out. My production estimate was off by -2.1%. I'm happy with that but my delivery estimate was off by 4.4%. In the future, I need to recalibrate more to account for logistics challenges.

Congrats to the Tesla team. It's a new record nevertheless. pic.twitter.com/TdYkLmIgIf

— Troy Teslike (@TroyTeslike) January 2, 2023

1 Like

More information on the 4th quarter.

Only 4.2 percent of sales were for Model S and X. I wonder if there will be better lease deals on the S and X now that they qualify for federal tax credit on leases.

2 Likes

The issue with current credits is that most typical Tesla buyers making over $150k will not qualify.