Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

To me this thread was about quick ways to get a Tesla for people that don’t want to wait for an order. The first few posts summarized that well and subsequent posts stayed on topic. Asking questions about the discord, etc. Now we’re just talking about how Tesla is ripping people off and comparing them to BMWs…

There’s an entire thread for that here with these exact same conversations: Anyone else throwing in the towel and buying a Tesla?

5 Likes

They were either manipulating the screen or you were mistaken with what you saw, as there isn’t a legit way for them to get to .002xx.

Anyway, back to the topic.

1 Like

To me this thread was about quick ways to get a Tesla for people that don’t want to wait for an order.

Agreed. My friends were able to purchase their desired cars, some even booked flight to Bay Area to pick up.

Shout out to the OP, great contribution to the community.

6 Likes

Fuck Crevier. I was trying to get an M340I there in June & I was absolutely treated like trash. Salesperson didn’t even want to discuss numbers with me at his desk & instead of giving me an actual test drive and showing me around the car (I was new to the brand) the salesperson just said here take it for a spin I have to help someone else.

1 Like

The current proposal will get you $8K

1 Like

I am loving Uncle Joe, Auntie Nancy and Cousin Alexandra.

3 Likes

Probably won’t get $8k if the car is delivered this year?

I went ahead and grabbed a LRAWD M3 from the Discord server for $50,470. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t make much sense timing wise, since I just missed the NJ rebate period and it’s before any new federal program start… but I don’t think I can get hurt much when the MMR is at $56K.

3 Likes

But probably will only take delivery of the car next year anyway.

1 Like

Was it one of the demos released recently?

Now a days we need bots to find inventories for things. Only way I was able to snag a gpu :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Apparently Carvana doesn’t buy out Tesla lease?

"Currently, we are unable to buy out leases if you are working with: Acura, Ally, American Honda Finance Corporation, Ford Motor Credit, GM Financial, Infiniti Financial Services, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp, SouthEast Toyota Finance, Tesla Lease, US Bank, or Volvo Financial Services.
"

https://www.carvana.com/help/sell-or-trade/will-you-buy-out-my-leased-vehicle

Honestly, I prefer solo test drives.

2 Likes

Me too. The best test drive is when the salesperson just hands me the key. So I can floor it, do donuts and then return it and go from reverse to park to drive without coming to a complete stop to test the transmission.

1 Like

Do you what is MMR on SR+ model ?

Tesla can be shifted from R to D or D to R when 5 mph or less, right in the manual.

1 Like

Yes. A demo that popped up on the discord server. I’m picking it up Saturday.

About $47K with 7000 miles

2 Likes

Any reason why this thread is still limited to posts every 2 hour? I think the point made was clear - talk about Tesla stuff in the other thread and talk about getting a Tesla fast in this thread :slight_smile:

“Please wait 2 hours between posts in this topic“.

Edit: Oops, guess it didnt apply to this :sweat_smile:

Congrats on the vehicle!! Good luck on the pick up :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Good to know. During the test drive I would try 20 mph

1 Like

No fanfare, it just won’t go