How to get a Tesla FAST... And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Some one already shared it above in the post.

2 Likes

Was local to a few specific cities, not everyone got to see :man_shrugging:

These are all paid for by Dan O Dowd. Who runs a software company that has a competing product for self driving called Mobileye.

There should be some required disclosure for direct competitors when they attack a competing product.

So sleazy.

Best place to sell your Tesla right now?

Sell it yourself
Probably going to get lowballed everywhere at dealers

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

Sell Tesla private for best return.

Both my brother and I had no issue selling M3’s privately in last 30-45 days. We used Tred.

Where should one go to get a bargain on a used one? I’ve been peeking at the Tesla motors forum.

I’ve seen some nice deals on TMC come and go over the last few weeks.

1 Like

I have a lingering August 2022 order that just received a VIN (switched configs in Jan after price cut so it’s $56.9K for a MYP so $2K cheaper than current price).

MYP is the trim I haven’t owned yet and would like to try it but buying a Model Y is like throwing money into a pit. Are wholesale prices for Ys still declining? I might as well wait and buy a used one in 2023 or 2024 when I have the garage space (lol).

You would probably get 50k for it on day 2 of ownership. Only buy it if you want it.

1 Like

Apologies for my ignorance but ive been searching for an answer to this.

If a person is above the income cap for the 7500 EV rebate, my assumption is that leasing would be the way to go since Tesla “provides” it back in the form of lowered payments.

I don’t believe Tesla has been completely transparent on this, but some models do seem to have more favorable leasing terms as a result of the changes in the EV rebates, and in this way they may be passing along some of the benefit. They certainly aren’t passing along all of it however.

You cant buy out the tesla lease, so it really doesnt matter what they’re doing. If it’s a lower cost of ownership to lease, lease it. If not, maybe leasing isn’t the best option.

Which makes no sense if theyre passing it on, since they all qualify equally

No one told Elon he had to share it fully, hahahahaaa.

As disgruntled as it makes me, I suppose it’s no different than what other manufacturers have done (such as BMW previously) where they decide how much incentive they think they need to pass on in order to sell the car.

1 Like

Yup, they’re trying to sell cars for the most money possible, not provide equality across models

2 Likes

Thank you all! So essentially its not even a rebate where dealerships would check your income (lol) but more like hey we will increase your lease incentives by this amount since we will somehow get a kickback from the govt type of thing. This makes a ton more sense!

ok GIF