How to get a Tesla FAST... And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Looks like CVRP may be coming back for teslas in california. Look at the blurb at the top of the page here.
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles

It’s been like that for a while, I assume they hope people will stump up the premium for the performance if they want AWD

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mental Judo. Bolt vs Model 3 for teen

Just left the Tesla store here. Inventory has been depleted and any X or 3 that comes online sells within hours. They’re selling 20+ a day at this store during the week and over double that on weekends. Started with the tax update and keeps ramping
Also this color is sexy

3 Likes

I have heard the same. Price reductions and tax credits have shot up Tesla demand.

4 posts were split to a new topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

I don’t warn twice.

The Orlando Tesla store was already selling 20-30 cars a day for most of 2022. I suspect locations like that are max-ed out and the price cut only made it even busier.

Yeah this is Cleveland, not exactly a Tesla - friendly hub this close to Detroit.

Shot up there Stock prices too. $200+ . Wall Street start believing them again.

1 Like

Did they lower it again on that standard range y?

1 Like

Ive noticed same……a big glut of “in production” standard range lower MSRP Model Y lately.

Are they really single motor? They are labeled as AWD, which should be dual motor right?

I believe those are the so called 4680 models made in Texas.

1 Like

Not sure but I also think they increased the base 3 ?

I meant to say standard range :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Looks like Model 3 SR dropped $500. It was $43,990 after the big price cuts. Now $43,490.

3 Likes

Bring back Long Range Y to 53k

Looks like another price drop of $500 for the Model 3 SR to $42,990.

1 Like

I would of been so mad if I bought when prices were first cut :joy:

1 Like

Thats nowhere near specific enough.

Some of us paid over $70K (MSRP) for a Model Y.

2 Likes