Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

The recent price hikes may have brought him back lol

Buc-ee’s is installing EV chargers at each location now too!

2 Likes

Looks like CVRP may be coming back for teslas in california. Look at the blurb at the top of the page here.
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles

It’s been like that for a while, I assume they hope people will stump up the premium for the performance if they want AWD

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mental Judo. Bolt vs Model 3 for teen

Just left the Tesla store here. Inventory has been depleted and any X or 3 that comes online sells within hours. They’re selling 20+ a day at this store during the week and over double that on weekends. Started with the tax update and keeps ramping
Also this color is sexy

3 Likes

I have heard the same. Price reductions and tax credits have shot up Tesla demand.

4 posts were split to a new topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

I don’t warn twice.

The Orlando Tesla store was already selling 20-30 cars a day for most of 2022. I suspect locations like that are max-ed out and the price cut only made it even busier.

Yeah this is Cleveland, not exactly a Tesla - friendly hub this close to Detroit.

Shot up there Stock prices too. $200+ . Wall Street start believing them again.

1 Like

Did they lower it again on that standard range y?

1 Like

Ive noticed same……a big glut of “in production” standard range lower MSRP Model Y lately.

Are they really single motor? They are labeled as AWD, which should be dual motor right?

I believe those are the so called 4680 models made in Texas.

1 Like

Not sure but I also think they increased the base 3 ?

I meant to say standard range :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Looks like Model 3 SR dropped $500. It was $43,990 after the big price cuts. Now $43,490.

3 Likes

Bring back Long Range Y to 53k

Looks like another price drop of $500 for the Model 3 SR to $42,990.

1 Like