How to get a Tesla FAST... And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

I think if deliveries aren’t hitting whatever internal benchmarks they’ve set, I could see additional, targeted incentives to move more metal before EoY.

Or it’s people getting used to gas prices (I only drive electric, but see under $4.50 gallon here in LA).

Or high interest rates/mortgage rates.

Or the thousands of layoffs we’re seeing everyday in the papers.

Or the fact that there is not an unlimited amount of people who can buy a $50,000 car!

Who knows anymore.

the deep amber alert GIF by The Deep (Series)

Bottom feeder alert

My ears will perk up when the lease payment is 400 or less!

6 Likes

insurance will be 25% of that 400 so make it 500 :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be wonderful, it would be a savings over what I have to pay now🤢

1 Like

My 6mo policy with Connect (Costco) only for my 2022 Y was only $427 and with 2023 Rubicon 4Xe added it’s $610 for both cars…

3 Likes

I’m going to have to check that one out
I was at $120 for a 3lr

1 Like

happy bread GIF by Threadless

1 Like

Folks on FB discussing this discount is auto-applied on deliveries as today.

And it’s now in the news - Tesla Model Y And Model 3 May Get $3,750 Discount In US This December

Assuming the offer in 2022 is treated as a reduction in price (as opposed to some type of post purchase rebate), one advantage of buying now is that you will not have to pay sales tax and registration costs on the $3,750 amount.

1 Like
1 Like

$3750 offer goes away in Jan according to my Tesla insider… but of course that may change due market circumstances.

What is the base price on a 3? $46,990 -3750 now?

Plus $1,200 destination and $250 order fee.

2 Likes

According to Tesla’s website, there are seven Model 3’s available in the Southern California area at the base price. Most models available have various options.

2 Likes

I have no doubt this discount will disappear in Jan.

1 Like

An hour ago I found a number in FL…now all gone.

The website doesnt seem to account for the $3750 when one tries to actually buy a car.

The Grinch Film GIF by The Good Films

I thought the destination fee was baked in ?

It’s probably applied once the order is paired with a VIN that will deliver prior to 1/1