HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

You need to find out what those fees are from the dealer. A quick google shows that VTR is dealer add on junk for window etching. That “other fee” is probably another dealer add on that most people gloss over.

2 Likes

Right, that’s why I was suspect of the fee based on what I have gathered.

Are those negotiable?

Does anyone know where I can get my window sticker?

search for window sticker in the thread. I posted a link a while ago on how to get it when available.

Think you can just paste your VIN after the “=” using the link below. https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Thank you Sir

Thank you. It’s been about 2 weeks and still no window sticker :frowning:

Ordered two and been 10 weeks and no stickers

Okay so I wont worry. I thought that was available sooner for some reason.

If your build date has gone by over two weeks, reach out to the dealer and ask for an update. Jeep chat is pretty much worthless at this point.
For reference, the build sheet showed up online day x, window sticker for me showed up day x+2. So it was bam-bam for me. After my window sticker showed up online, I contacted Jeep chat then gave me a delivery date range (10 day range) which dealer confirmed.

Good to know! Awesome. Neither build sheet or window sticker is available on the links you provided back in June. I guess I’m just going off what my buddy did back in June and he got everything a bit quicker but I’m sure there weren’t as many builds going on back then shrug

Best of luck!
You can also add your VIN to https://cryptostickers.net/, and you will get an email notification when the build sheet and window sticker show up (I was notified a few hours before it actually showed up on the direct jeep.com links).

Your dealer can probably give you a build date at this point as well. I never got it from Gupton, but Mall of Georgia gave me an estimated build date from their system about 3-4 weeks out.

1 Like

Same here, 3 weeks in and not much happening.

You don’t get a window stick until the Jeep ships. Check for a build sheet first that is when the Jeep goes into production.

1 Like

It depends on the dealer, but I’ve seen a lot of posts saying dealer won’t reduce or remove those add on fees. YMMV though, my last lease was a '19 Accord that had etching and paint protection add-ons at $295 and $895 respectively, and I got both removed.

I didnt know the addons were not ‘worth’ paying for like wear and tear protection. At least not on my first lease but I was able to get it by adding 5 a month to my payment so i dont think it was too bad. I hope the dealer clutch works with doesn’t give me a hassle with those fees

There are sometimes where these add-on packages can be worth it, but they are rare. The tire and wheel package on these jeep wranglers through Mopar is actually reasonable in some cases.

Clutchs dealer is very straightforward, no shenanigans. You don’t have anything to worry about.:heavy_check_mark:

Well spoke to jeep chat just for fun and last week, my jeep finally received all parts and was awaiting production (gupton confirmed it moved into d1). Got back on chat today and they said my jeep was finished and was awaiting inspection :man_shrugging: Order date 6/30

1 Like

My turn!

$68xxx MSRP
Sky one touch
Safety
Cold weather
Advanced safety
Steel bumper
Off road cam

19 Likes