HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

1800ish i think.

The ship date on the order sheet is actually the build date. Not the date it is actually shipped. Should be shipped a week or less after though.

Bummer. I got a Jeep Bonus incentive that expires Aug 31, was hoping to apply. Going to be tight.

Can you sign while the car is being shipped and put end of month date on it?

Maybe you’ll get lucky. As far as I know, Gupton should be able to use the information from when the car arrives at their lot.

Does jeep bonus drive apply from when you lease the vehicle, or can you put in your order date? asking for a friend

I believe it goes off contract date

Vroom offered you 51k? They only offered me around 48.5 and my MSRP is slightly higher.

Maybe miles? More desirable color? That or just random decision from a buyer

Mine was $12400 36/12 Sahara (56k)

1 Like

Sold my 57K MSRP (Pre Bump) Sahara to a local dealer for $54,500 since they wanted to beat CarMax’s offer of $54,000. Taking my second one tomorrow to them to see if they can give me the same price even though this one has more miles than the first one did.

First Profit was around $11,500 after all said and done minus shipping, registration fees, etc.

6 Likes

Dealer in NC?

Yup. Westgate Jeep

2 Likes

Wow that’s a good offer! Hoping to get my first jeep soon enough to make a few thousand and then order a second one. The end goal for me is to be stuck with a Jeep anyways, just hoping to cycle through a couple before then! Not sure what the market is like in CA though and I wonder if dealers are willing to pay up.

1 Like

Dealer offers the Deluxe Ultimate Vehicle Protection for $895 and good for 5 years. Good deal?

It’s a good deal for the dealer, yeah :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe if it were the Super Deluxe Ultimate Infinity Vehicle Protection plan for $895… nah still not worth it.

2 Likes

Depends on how nice of a boat you’d like the finance manager to get this summer.

4 Likes

We have no idea what it is, so can’t say. First question is: Will you keep it 5 years? Next is: what will it cover during those 5 years? And finally: how does that compare to what you would pay out of pocket for those things over 5 years?

Hello everyone, just a quick question although I’m not sure if anyone will know the answer. I’m a Stellantis employee and can get an EP control number which I believe is good for 3% below invoice. I assumed I would be able to do a little better than everyone else is doing with the 1% affiliate@6-7% total below but so far it doesn’t seem to make a difference. Just wondered if anyone knew how that worked. Thanks for all the info!!!

If I were to buy it out, do I need to pay sales tax? What’s the formula here. I’m asking because I’m debating whether to do one pay or not.

My understanding is that to buy it out, the balance is the base payment without tax times 35 (or whatever that is left) plus the RV. No sales tax added. Is this correct?