HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

thank you!

Go to the search function and check “Search this topic” with “Mall of Georgia” as the search query and the contact info will come up in the threads listed.

3 Likes

can you provide me contact information for who you worked with at Gupton? thank you

You know there’s a thread that gives that information in the very first post.

6 Likes

All of these contacts are offering the same pricing , just go with whoever is closest to you

1 Like

Flock of birds flying over has given me a good reason to put the top back up at times. I’ve now had birds liquidate their assets into my Jeep twice in a month.

2 Likes

@vinny and others:

In the interest of making this thread more navigable and helpful for new users, any thoughts on making this topic a Wiki and updating the OP over time with the following?

• List of sellers offering this discount (looks like Gupton, Mall of Georgia, Chapman in PA, and @Clutch?)
  • States served by each seller and whether shipping is available
  • Estimated timeframe for those who place an order today
  • Chrysler Capital program info for each month
12 Likes

I just got my update yesterday that my Jeep was build already and it is now waiting for a train assignment for shipping. I have to say everything was pretty fast:
Order placed by: 08/03
Jeep Build completed by: 08/24

5 Likes

Dude, weren’t you told about all of this almost three months ago when everyone here suggested a 4xe to you instead of a lousy deal on an ICE Wrangler, and you told us all to stop suggesting it because you weren’t interested in a 4xe? Now, after nearly three months, several MSRP hikes and a drop in RV%, NOW you are interested? If you read this thread three months ago you would know all of this contact information and would probably have your 4xe already. Heck, you’d know it all now if you stopped to read the thread. You can even search for specific terms within a thread if you (understandably) don’t feel like reading through all of this. But collectively this community did its best to advise you and you blew that advice off. So why ask for spoon feeding now?

15 Likes

a-nerve-you-have-touched

12 Likes

@jiip20 can you share your build details (options etc)? thanks

Just as a heads up, Chapman released a new menu of prices on 8/23 and its changed since 7/29.

I believe they got inundated, especially with SRT type orders, so the discount dropped slightly.

Dammit i was just about to order my hellcat 4xe

4 Likes

Ahh, I wasn’t aware. Glad I got mine in before the adjustment.

1 Like

Affiliate guarantees at least 1% below invoice (if the dealer accepts it, they don’t even have to) but some dealers who are focusing on volume are able to give you a better discount while also using your affiliate code. Maybe when an affiliate code is redeemed Jeep kicks back some of that discount to the dealer? So they are then able to offer more % off? Pure speculation though.

Sure, here is the build sheet:

1 Like

My 7/12 ordered Sahara 4xe build arrived at the dealership yesterday.

My 6/22 ordered 4xe is scheduled to be built 8/31🤞

I think a lot of the delays are paint colors. I assume they have a run of a certain color and you wait if you didn’t order that color. My two 4xe had exactly the same options including safety and advanced safety. The later ordered one was Sting Gray. The one I’m waiting on is white. I must have hit it just right with Sting gray paint in the paint booth.

I can see how delays could add up with maybe a week or two run of one color and then the next color and so on.

3 Likes

thank you!

And here I thought the goal was to be inundated with orders….

Sure but let’s use TRX as an example

They were doing 4+1% off invoice last month. That equates to 9-10K off.

They prob got 100TRX orders which is unheard of.

Let’s say the second best volume TRX deal is 4-5000 off.

They can still get all of that business they were with a smaller delta between the 4-5K and 9-10K, so their new TRX discount is $7500. Still amazing and better than everyone else, but they can hold an additional 1500-2500 per deal.

Or let’s say they’re now 1% less of a discount than competitors 1000 miles away. They’ll still capture the regional deals because the shipping offsets the discount.

Came out strong, made a buzz, and are still super strong but can let off full throttle and still crush.

3 Likes