HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Jeep’s have held their resale value for years. It’s ridiculous how much Jeeps go for, just like Tesla’s.

Ugh I’ve been holding out for the last couple months on one of these but now I’m having serious FOMO. Guess I’ll reach out to Clutch and see what the latest is…

Edit: Oh, another price increase. Never mind looks like I may have missed the train, and the train after that, and the train after that…

Mine is showing a ship date of 07/28/2021. Wonder when I’ll be able to pick it up.

@GOAT how long after your ship date was it delivered to Gupton?

@marcello1395 I have a ship date of 7/31, so we are pretty close!

1 Like

Exactly! You’d still make money or at the very least drive a free Wrangler for 3-6 months. No brainer if you ask me.

2 Likes

I also got in the action couple weeks ago and ordered one for 9% off from local dealer; I remembered I knew the GSM. No protections.

I ordered on 6/4, i think went into shipping status 6/19 and delivered on 6/23 to dealer

2 Likes

That’s fast for shipping!!

1 Like

Rubicon 392 also affected by MSRP hike

Kind of off topic but Vroom told me today that I’m about 2 weeks out from pick up time. My 1st payment is due 19th this month. Should I just pay it??

Yeh you’ll get refunded

3 Likes

Is anyone doing 4xe deals in illinois or do i need to get it shipped?

Has High Altitude been confirmed one way or another? Saw mention of Rubicon and Sahara in this thread but not HA.

I’m sure it’s all of them

2 Likes

Just spotted a white Rubicon on tan with the doors off. Looks so nice, makes me second guess the hydro blue I ordered…

Yes confirmed.

I have an order for a High Altitude placed on June 9th. No ETA yet as of yesterday. ~63K MSRP

Dont, hydro is beautiful

So with our sales price locked, this means essentially we will be getting a bigger discount when we sign the contract right? Hopefully August keeps the lower MF to take advantage of the old RV and the increased MSRP.

Yes all 5. There was 20% off during 4th of July which America’s tire price matched and I was able to get the install thrown in which allows for free rotation / balancing for life of tire.

1 Like