HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

That’s not terrible imo, especially for a MY21 :man_shrugging:t2:

Looks great! I might do the same when it’s time to turn mine in.

Hello. I’m looking to lease a new 4xe sahara or high altitude without putting any money down. I know at one time it was cheaper to build than to select one from a dealer lot. Is this still the case? From what I’ve read in the thread, SFS is the finance company to use for the full $7500 tax credit applied to cap cost. Is this still true? Believe I need to go to Jeep.com to find $1000 TDM. How would I go about finding more incentives?

Depends on the dealer/broker you’re working with.

Currently not working with any dealer/broker. Was going to see which dealers in my area here in TX use SFS and go from there. I can call around once I get this list and ask them which is the better option.

Youre more likely to get a better deal working with a broker or finding one of the out of state dealers that do bigger order discounts than most of the TX heep dealers. Only exception is when TX sales tax credits are available.

Also, if youre not in a hurry and you dont qualify for affiliate, sign up for tread lightly at the $100 level to get affiliate after 30 days. That will save you $500-$1000 through the agressive dealers.

3 Likes

In ca the rubicon gets more rebates than any other model