HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Can you sell it at anytime. Like at 35 months and 29 days?

Gotta read your lease contract that you signed, Iā€™ll assume probably yes-some donā€™t allow transfers in last 30 days or so, and why would you wait till last second ???

If memory serves, ccap charges market rate on buyouts in the last 60 days

3 Likes

When new ones started stacking up on dealer lots.

1 Like

I would like to keep it for as long as possible, and would love a check at the end of the lease if the market is favorable.

Iā€™m not sure if this is the correct portion of the lease agreement, but it looks like I could trade it in any time, including a day before the lease terminates.

Nothing in what youre showing there has anything to do with trade ins/3rd party buy outs

Do you know what part of the contract I should look at? Im not well versed in this. It is a standard (as far as I know) Chrysler Capital lease through Clutch southern dealer.

It doesnt describe the trade in buyout amount. Thats where the issue is. They upcharge in the last 60 days.

Anyone here been able to get a Jeep Private Offer recently?

If anyone can help, id appreciate it :pray:

Edit: Special thanks to @harrydogyo coming in clutch with the offer!

5 Likes

I have. Private browser on my phone searching inventory seems to work every time.

3 Likes

whoa. i just did that right now and bam, got the offer

thanks!

1 Like

anyone have recent MMR for 22 rubiconā€™s?

Seeing some buzz on the wrangler forums for the 2024 Models, ordering supposedly opens tmo:

New digital dash (similar to Rams)
New uconnect 5 screen with wireless carplay
New upgraded ā€œcomfortā€ seats
New interior colors
New grill
New self recovery option (winch)
Sport 4XE model

Obviously take all this with a grain of salt, unless someone on here can confirm. We should have more details tomorrow.

6 Likes

I hate to be a pessimist, but I donā€™t suspect these toys will come free. I wonder what the hit on the MSRP will be.

Have heard the same through different sources, including making the hv battery available for powering external devices

1 Like

This isnā€™t your first rodeo. Stellantis will jack the base MSRP of these, disregarding any additional options. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

What is the best % off msrp you heard/saw so far ?

10 percent

1 Like

Can someone post me a link to get the Jeep Private Offer. I believe it is 1000 off on top of the 7500 rebate. I would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks

Go in a private browser to the jeep website, donā€™t accept cookies. Browse inventory for a new 4xe it should pop right away.

Iā€™ve been noticing it pop up even in my regular browsing. Jeep has inventory to move!