HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

My state specifies they only count sales to private parties.

Youā€™ll be good, Iā€™d take delivery

Yeah it looks like the taxes were wrong on my sheets, @AutoCompanion went to the dealer and called me and sorted it out. The fees and taxes are overcharged for NJ then refunded.

The deal essentially works out to $359 a month, but with the tax overage is a $372 monthly. All is well, hard not to be happy about this.

My 2019 Outback 3.6 limited lease ends in May, my payment on that was 330 a month so Iā€™m getting this for only $40 more a month. 25k buyout on the Subaru, getting 30-31k offers online. The jeep will be a keeper and daily driver to keep miles off my wifeā€™s 2021 Atlas we got for $399 a month.

Two pretty nice vehicles for under $400 a month, very excited.

1 Like

I think my wife is going to make me give up the jeep for a volvo. :frowning:
I love volvos, but cā€™mon, lady!

My wife forced her hand and we got the atlas instead of the Volvo XC90 because she didnā€™t want to pay for premium fuel. The Costco lease deal was so cheap at that point it would have more than made up for the cost. Really wanted that Volvo.

1 Like

Reach down, squeeze hard, keep the Jeepā€¦ you can thank me later.

4 Likes

You really are a prophetā€¦

3 Likes

Damn where did you guys lease your wives from?

5 Likes

Smart lady lol

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think we have the exact build and the headliners are worth it. Iā€™ll reach out via DM after I do some more price research

1 Like

This comment makes me feel better too

@Qbrozen @Systolic

My wife wins all the time as well. I firmly believe in begging for forgiveness over asking for permission. It has worked very well for me.

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t delay it. I ordered my 4xE Sahara on 01/08 and received notice this past Monday that itā€™s being shipped to the dealer (on a rig, not a train, thankfully). All in all - less than 2 months.

My buddy ordered almost the same build as me, (everything minus the front camera), on 01/14 and his arrived at the dealer on 02/23. (This was insanely fast IMO).

Both orders were tracked on crypto - build sheets came up one day and the next day we had our window stickers.

2 Likes

ā€œIs this deal still available???ā€

2 Likes

Must be a bare bones, or close to it? :face_with_monocle: My Rubi is high $60ks and I didnā€™t check EVERY single boxā€¦and that was ordered in November, pre-(however many) price hikes. :man_facepalming:

Great point. Most are not paying capital gains tax, guaranteed. It is quite foolish to wave your hand in the air (with the Montana LLC) if youā€™re playing sloppy across the board. :face_with_monocle:

You never had to submit a copy of your ID or anything? That has always been the most standard practice Iā€™ve experienced. I either send in photos when submitting the online app, or they make a copy onsite.

Mine leases me.

1 Like

ADM + must agree to keep 6 months

1 Like