HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I’m not seeing it now, but I remember mllcb42 had a fantastic shot of a sarge green that was all polished up in the sun and it looked great

This is mine on a cloudy day

8 Likes

Sad I gave up my custom stickers. Not sure what I’ll do on the hydro yet.

Sarge is great ! Even better with the Willy’s/gladiator decals imo.

2 Likes

Carbuyerusa.com (website proclamation) and Shift (email guarantee) refusing to beat Autonation prices despite putting that in writing. Autonation price isn’t even that great - $59K on a $66K ‘21 Rubi 4XE. False advertising at its best.

I’m in CA. 5400 miles on Jeep. Has SOP, Cold weather, both Safety groups, gorilla glass. Didn’t spec to flip.

Is your rubi ‘21 or ‘22? jw for myself lol

Flippers, what is the best strategy as far as fees/taxes go? I have a Sahara on order and will be ordering another (or rubi) today.

I plan on keeping one of them, and will potentially do a one pay for the jeep I keep.

For the flip, is it best to roll all taxes and fees into the monthly and do first month drive off?

First order has a 2/21 ship date per DL dealer.

$59k is one of the higher offers I’ve seen. All of the options that made your order $66k doesn’t always translate to a higher 3rd party offer.

What is the build on the $66k? How many miles? Where are you located?

1 Like

I have one on order since October still in D, but I’ll wear blue jeans when I drive it next October and let you know.

3 Likes

Are you in the state where sales tax needs to be paid upfront?

Seems like a pretty fair offer to me… def one of the highest I’ve seen.

1 Like

Edited my post with the details you asked for. No one is coming close to Autonation. And that price has come down since the end of January.

The only one seeming to get higher buyouts on here is Vinny. Not sure how he’s managing that cause NO ONE will go higher. Autonation guys say they’ll try to throw in an extra $500 when I bring it in.

I think Autonation recognizes SOP which is why they are higher than everyone else.

It’s also a 2021. People are starting to flip 22s now, so you’re a model year old at this point. Plus Vinny is flipping with <1,000 miles on his.

2 Likes

Sarge tends to look a little darker in most light than that, but the color is about right.

1 Like

Did my obligatory chat with Jeep and I am still stuck in JB, vehicle is built and is waiting for additional factory installed equipment or features. Jeep was built on 2/9 so going on 9 days now. I didn’t order any extra accessories. Do the hardtops get installed at the body vendor? How long does it take to install Rubicon stickers?? LOL

No, I am in NJ

Same as mine. Mine was built on 2/9. Then was on additional equipment until last night. Last night the crypto tracker emailed me saying that the window sticker popped up.
I would probably not ask Jeep chat too much. Once the sticker pops up, the cryptotracker would email you within a few hours. You’ll know immediately. I checked the window sticker yesterday two to three times and nothing showed up until the email from crypto.

Ok. so TAX is levid upfront.
Going with one pay You are saving at least $50 per month on rent charge.

Both Crypto and the Jeep VIN window sticker are showing not found yet. Here’s hoping I see movement shortly. Infiniti QX60 lease turn-in by end of March.

1 Like

Can you expand on what “tax levied upfront” means?