HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I plugged the numbers in LH calculator to get this:

Did I get anything wrong?
MSRP: 62595
Selling Price: 57121
Drive Off: 904
Monthly: 509
Total Lease Cost: 18,294
These numbers are all close to what his picture shows.

I think he’s referring to effective percent off after marked up MF

I guess I’m not seeing where your getting the $62,295 msrp. From the sheet he has provided it shows $57,715 and $55,102 selling price. Maybe we’re talking about two different posts lol.

Edit: yep we’re talking about two different posts :joy:

They tried to mark up the MF on a GCL my bro picked up last week. After I called them out on it they immediately reverted it to buy rate.

8 Likes

Hmmm…sure seemed like Chapman wasn’t shady

3 Likes

Yeah going tomorrow. They have been very non responsive to the email for numbers. I got total one pay price on email, which was within what i calculated but i think they charge extra 300 fee for tags or runner but no clear response on fees.

Will let everyone know tomorrow how it goes.

How did you get the information for the F & I guy? I could only reach a salesman (via phone), who advised that email is the best way

I picked up three 22 4xe’s from Chapman within the last two weeks (unfortunately all three arrived on the same day!). Buy rate MF on all three and sale price reflected the discount/MSRP based on pricing at time of order. In fact, one was ordered at 4% under invoice and two were at 5% under and they just gave 5% under on all three.

1 Like

Wow triplets, I guess that could be a blessing or a curse depending on situation.

Did you lease with CCAP for all 3 under same name?

All three from CCAP. Two in my name and one in my wife’s. Though I had a third in my name at the time as I sold that Jeep on my way to Chapman.

Pm me for his number

Anyone know the acquisition fee for a '22 4XE in California?

$895 to be safe on all 4xE as of recent more approvals are coming back at $895

1 Like

Its was $595 for me two weeks ago, definitely subject to change based on the month you receive though

Joe emailed me my numbers before I went in, and he is who I sat with to sign when I was there.

1 Like

Update!
Received the Wave email on 02/11:
Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at GUPTON MOTORS INC the week of 3/3/2022.

Ordered: 1/25

Status on 01/28:
I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

Status on 1/31:
D1 - Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned

Status on 02/10:
“I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.”

Red Rubicon 4xe with Dual top, advanced safety, and Cold weather package.

6 Likes

You may win the fastest build award, congrats!

@schyulerw how did this turn out? There’s a lot of people in here waiting on orders from Chapman either to drive, or to flip and this could change things for a lot of people.

2 Likes

I left a message on Tom’s phone and emailed Tom and have not heard back from him. I talked with Joe again last night and told him the rate is wrong and he said he will check with Tom and get back with me.

I will walk from this deal and I have a 2nd 4xe coming in March that I will walk from also if this is not corrected.

Before this everyone at Chapman seemed like good people and easy to deal with. Things might be changing I am not very happy.

2 Likes

7.5 percent inflation in January is infiltrating brains everywhere.

4 Likes