HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

DMV issue is not resolved yet. The dealer is Mall of Georgia, and it was a mistake in the paperwork. My first Rubi from them was no problem, but they used a 3rd party in Cali to register it. This time they tried doing it In house and made a boo-boo.

1 Like

Canā€™t speak to the jeep interior, but I had a similar color in my Volvo s90 and it was fine as long as you cleaned it periodically

I like sting gray, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m a fan of that color of interior. Especially on gray exterior, too much IMO. Itā€™s reminiscent of grandmaā€™s old Buick. I do love the saddle seats with certain exterior colors. :heart_eyes:

Clutchā€™s dealer in the south couldnā€™t have made it easier to take care of the CA registration. They sent everything to the DMV 2 miles from my place and I just went in to get the VIN verified and show proof of the smog check. And the dealer then sent me a refund of the overage I paid at signing in excess of the actual registration fees. Their registration clerk Sheila is an absolute gem.

9 Likes

Edit: I like that interior color much more with Mattā€™s photos. :joy::man_facepalming: Iā€™m still not a fan of gray on gray, however.

Anyone have a rec for shipping from Florida to Washington State?

Thank you for all the pictures. Iā€™ve been curious about the gray on the dash. Iā€™m digging it.

Just clearing up my confusion, people are talking about flipping their wranglers but most of the numbers i see posted are for a ā€œlossā€ of 2-5k. not a flip? More like you got drive a fun car at minimal cost. is that what people are defining as their flip? Or people actually profited after selling from their purchase price?

Which numbers are you referring to?

they are 2-5k under the MSRP. The sale price is even lower than that. So they are actually making a profit

What is the lowest Annual Mileage you can get on a 4XE?
is 10k the lowest or do they do 7.5k leases?

10k is the lowest through ccap

1 Like

Can someone in SoCal chime in on the timeframe it took when the dealer receives the vehicle and when the carrier picks it up to get shipped out? I ordered my Clutch.

1 Like

The MSRP youā€™re seeing so before discount and $7,500 rebate that the dealer takes off purchase price, not the actual sales price.

I ordered from clutch as well - if you have it jotted down, would you mind sharing your status updates? Iā€™m curious how it progressed from your 11/24 order to the build being complete.

Iā€™m pleasantly surprised with the progress of my order-

1/22 - Order
1/24 - VIN
1/28 - D1

definitely! i spoke to my dealer and turns out that itā€™s in D1 with an estimated build date of 2/15.

Whatā€™s it mean by ā€œD1ā€ status?

Parts are on hand and production is scheduled.

For those of you unhappy with the HA wheel color/finish and wanting to do something about it

2 Likes

Am I in D1? Here is what I got from Jeep Chat:

Thank you for your patience, I can see all the required materials for your new WRANGLER 4XE have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for itā€™s specific spot on the line to start production. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in. It should be starting very soon, but does not provide a time line.

Order date 12/17 Sahara Black/Saddle with hardtop and safety