HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I’m selling a 21 Sahara with $58.1k MSRP to Carmax on Monday or Tuesday for $56k

1 Like

My Sahara I sold to Autonation 1 month ago is still for sale. They have steadily lowered the price, they are currently asking 1500 more than they bought it for. They started off 3500 more. I suppose the used car manager was smart to get autonation corporate approval to not take a loss, they were hesitant to trade it in at the appraised value which was around 1k below msrp. 1500 miles and less than 2 months old.

1 Like

Interesting data point since I ordered almost the exact same car as you from LC on 10/14 but mine has 2 more options, GG and tow package. I’m just going into production now.

1 Like

Nice!! I missed out on that group buy by like 3 days but I ordered with LC on 11/6, same packages as you but Sting Gray and hard top headliner. Mine was built yesterday but looks like I’m waiting on additional options to be installed.

2 Likes

You might be able to squeeze a little more but most of these ppl chiming in are from 4-5 weeks ago. I would personally dump a ‘21 asap.

Damn. This makes me wish I went with this color, absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Yeah I need my 22 to be built or at least an eta. Could probably go with 1 car for a little while. I will get it appraised through carmax as well as they seem to be offering the most for these.

1 Like

14 days from the arrival to the store?

That’s a great deal.

If memory serves, you must take delivery of the vehicle within 14 days of it arriving at the dealership. I don’t know if it’s actually enforced, that’s just what I recall seeing in the sold order protection literature

1 Like

I agree.

I’m picking up another 21 on Monday and dropping my current off at Carmax on Tuesday

1 Like

LC’s dealer? I saw you.

1 Like

CarMax listed my Jeep for almost $59K and sold it within 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Yes sir!!! That was it! Lol

Did you see a white one next to yours? lol

I saw a white with Body color hardtop that looked like it was being test driven right before I left. Was 2 cars down from me.

I Saw the white too, I picked up my Snazzberry around Noon today! Got home a little bit ago to jersey, will take better pics eventually

5 Likes

My 392 is by the dealer for almost 3 weeks now, contract is signed though so I don’t think they will change anything.

Ya, I can’t imagine there’s an issue if youve already signed the paperwork

1 Like

I think there was one older sedan in between.