HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

It’s definitely not the euro wheel as it does have the fat main 5 spokes unlike the 18" euro wheel

Note that euro wheel has parallel spokes with a gap in between for the main spokes.

It could be a different wheel variant for another market though

is it 100% we’re not getting black on the 2022’s HA or that’s just a fluke picture at the moment?

What do you guys think about the Advanced Safety Group? Worth it or a waste? I’m not a cruise control guy but the headlight and brake features seemed interesting.

1 Like

Advanced safety group mandatory for me. That braking might have saved me a couple times.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: it’s one unofficial picture that matches the geometry of the HA wheel and it’s on an HA, but that’s all that’s really known

Try adaptive cruise control and you will never buy another vehicle without it.

7 Likes

I intentionally ordered without Advanced Safety Group because I hate it - just wanted blind spot monitoring and parking sensors. To each their own!

7 Likes

100% agreed

1 Like

I agree 100%. I have yet to find a vehicle that I enjoy driving with adaptive cruise control.

4 Likes

Bingo! :+1:

10char

1 Like

Well yes, acc is used when you have to do the non-enjoyable driving.

4 Likes

Anyone look at crypto in the last 20 mins or so? Whole bunch of 4XEs listed with the VIN instead of nickname, all 10/15 order dates too.

@vinny ’s orders must have gone through :joy:

Is the advanced safety group the reason for the expensive recalibration windshield replacement

1 Like

ACC is a godsend in traffic or on a highway cruise, truly game-changing to barely need to touch the pedals. The killer feature these Jeeps need is lane centering, given how wildly these tend to drift on a highway.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that it’d be incredibly difficult to implement a lane-centering system on a Wrangler because of the architecture of the rack.

2 Likes

Anyone can enter a VIN at any time and set the “order date” to any date they wish. Probably someone curious who entered a bunch of VINs, or Cryptostickers had some sort of backlog of data that refreshed.

Hi everyone! Oh nooooo lets vote!

1 Like

ACC sucks on these though. Like when it comes to a full stop then takes off again. What is chrysler thinking. They can autoshift it to park and take it to a stop, but they can’t brakehold?

Unfortunately not just a Jeep thing … a lot of new cars with adaptive cruise don’t have full stop/start capability.

1 Like