HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Add most of the ridiculous fee back into the price and it is still 4.5% off, so not bad for in-stock. Of course, it is 3 pts lower RV than a '22, but I guess that is irrelevant if flipping.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to take the sister with cold weather to drive until my Chapman order arrives. This is purely a flip for me. Just offering the sister in case someone else wants it.

Looks like my Sahara order has done the D1 to D slip back. HA seems to be on track though.

1 Like

Took 1 month to get to ā€œbuild foundā€ with headliner.

I checked in on my Sahara yesterday and got the same. Got the usual ā€œgathering partsā€ etc

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a 4XE Rubicon, how many are actually keeping them compared to flipping?

Has anyone flipped one of these in a full tax state like Virginia or Maryland? I have one on order that I plan on keeping, but now thinking about ordering one to flip. Seems it would be a decent profit even with a big chunk being consumed by tax, but thought Iā€™d see if anyone has experience with it. Thanks.

999 to 1

roughly.

Had you previously moved to D1 with all parts received? Or just still stuck in D?

I ordered a loaded up $68,510 msrp Rubicon on 12/28 that Iā€™m going to keep. My 21 Sahara that Iā€™ve had since June will be flipped once the Rubi shows up.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t the RV dictate profit in a flip? I.e. higher RV = higher profit?

No. In a flip, the only variable that matters is selling price and fees. MF and RV are just in the equation for the few months you actually enjoy the vehicle.

Higher rv = less tax at least in my state. The time to flip was last year im not flipping anymore. The writing is on the wall as i expect most orders already placed will take 3 to 6 months to get delivered. According to others, jeep cracking down on multiple orders.

1 Like

If I remember a week or so ago , it was in D1 as they had stated ā€œparts have been received and waiting to enter productionā€

I need to start a log on the back of my POC with date and time every time I spoke to jeep chat with updates . Going to do that going forward ha

Ah, then we are in the same boat

My HA order is still on track at least.

1 Like

I agree , and the circus has rolled into town especially these last 2 months. Somethingā€™s going to pop within the next few monthsā€¦

Iā€™m keeping my next one :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I did 3 weeks ago on a Sahara with $58K MSRP. Was paid $55K by CarMax. I made a decent net profit.

I re-ordered a Rubi that I plan to hold to term unless the crazy market persists.

2 Likes

Im keeping my last one ordered as well. By June, there will be thousands of used 4XEā€™s online to buy. Imagine how many 22 orders were placed before production even started.

2 Likes

The upfront sales tax ate up some of the profit but the 9.75% off MSRP and $7,500 tax incentive more than offset the taxes, processing and broker fees.

1 Like

I give it until May until the market is flooded with them

1 Like