HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Is Gupton the only ones doing sold order protection on MSRP, Selling price and RV. Are there others?

We can likely get this done as well. Working on details.

3 Likes

I made the purchase to Tread Lightly yesterday. I just replied back from the confirmation email that I would like to cancel the order and she quickly responded that it was done. Pretty easy actually.

Is Gupton locking in residual value when new orders are placed now? Was like that many months ago.

Weve always protected MSRP and selling price and still do. Back when SOP allowed us to lock in residuals, we were doing that as well but the guidelines have changed and do not allow residual locks ( for now atleast)

1 Like

3 Likes

Thats how it used to be. Currently isn’ through CCAP.
I hope were wrong because we always do SOP on our deals.

It doesn’t to me. Another 1% off would have taken my discount from 9.41% to 10.37% off MSRP, saving $19 a month. It would have been nice, but I ordered at 5% under invoice and am perfectly fine still getting my Jeep at that price.

Is your southern dealer accepting affiliate?

Edit: nevermind found the answer.

i know someone answered this before but i can’t find the damn post - are you able to claim multiple $7,500 tax credits in the same calendar year? I.e. buy multiple 4xE deals?

If you’re leasing it you’re not the one technically claiming anything - it’s just a passthru from CCAP, so yes you can technically rinse and repeat until CCAP decides to no longer pass it thru to you

1 Like

I guess that’s possible so long as you owe tax to Uncle Sam. Let’s say your tax for the whole year is just 15k, you can’t claim a third credit. The upcoming Build back better bill had provisions to reduce this to one per year. All this assumes you are buying the vehicle rather than leasing. If leasing, I guess it’s up to the lessor to pass on the credit.

1 Like

that’s what i thought that if CCAP takes responsibility i’m fine. appreciate the help guys.

I thought Jeep was no longer accepting affiliate pricing on the 4xe?

They weren’t until yesterday

Disappointed chapman isn’t taking affiliate. What is going on over there? I follow the trx forum and lot of guys that ordered in the summer were told they were price protected but now they aren’t honoring price protection on old orders that still haven’t been delivered.

1 Like

Looks like they don’t way to pay another quarter million to stellantis

3 Likes

we’ve been through this on the TRX discussion. It isn’t Chapman not honoring it, it is Stellantis.

2 Likes

As nebulous as all this seems, it appears that a dealer can sell at whatever they want as far as a discount as long as they don’t invoke affiliate. Is that the general understanding?